• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 11th: PM2019 049 - Koharu and the Really Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Yeah, no way in hell Wanpachi is ever evolving. It's Iris' Kibago all over again, it's selling too many plushies in its current state for TPC to agree to changing it into a different Pokemon.
Then just give Boltund to Sonia. Or better yet Surge himself for his rematch with Ash

Decidueye23

They will showcase boltund at some point for sure. I think sonia is the potential candidate for boltund. Pokemon wise i would say chloe might get one more at best. Thats about it. I would love to see her get more but doesnt seem that way.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Is this supposed to be referencing something?
Pretty sure Iris's Axew wanted to fully evolve into Haxorus. I remember that being established fairly early

What Red and Blue said.
When Iris was introduced we told and even SHOWN via flashbacks that she was supposed top be a Dragon Masters by training and evolving Axew. Unfortunately, Axew marketing became too powerful (for some reason), and, well...you know the rest :(

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
What Red and Blue said.
When Iris was introduced we told and even SHOWN via flashbacks that she was supposed top be a Dragon Masters by training and evolving Axew. Unfortunately, Axew marketing became too powerful (for some reason), and, well...you know the rest :(
Well..... there's always JN showing Axew now all grown up as a Haxorus since Iris is no longer a main character and the writers are no strangers to offscreen evolutions for characters that are no longer MCs (most obvious being May). That bit of a pipe dream? :>

Red and Blue

So I guess Koharu is finally getting promoted from recurring character to Poke girl. She might decide to travel more with the boys after catching Eevee

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So I guess Koharu is finally getting promoted from recurring character to Poke girl. She might decide to travel more with the boys after catching Eevee
Boy, she's going to suck way more than Serena or Lillie compared to the beasts the boys have.

It's not like they could've done much with Mewtwo anyway thanks to it having a (very?) expensive VA... x_x
I thought it was less his VA being expensive but more actually getting to use that Mewtwo in specific that was expensive.

They could've given Mewtwo an arc, or at least 2 episodes. He only got 8 minutes.

ShadowForce720

While I think that Koharu will start appearing more and be more active, I don’t think it’s going to be like what your expecting. Basically she will get promoted to a major supporting character but won’t become a main character or be considered part of the main cast.

Red and Blue

While I think that Koharu will start appearing more and be more active, I don’t think it’s going to be like what your expecting. Basically she will get promoted to a major supporting character but won’t become a main character or be considered part of the main cast.
Don't see why not. While the series was advertised as Ash and Go being dual protagonists there's no reason why that can't change

ShadowForce720

Don't see why not. While the series was advertised as Ash and Go being dual protagonists there's no reason why that can't change

I wouldn’t get to attached to that idea if I were you, as while Chloe might appear more often I doubt it would be the case where she will just be appearing in every episode and constantly be traveling with them.

Heck even if she were to become a main character she would likely not have the same type as status as Ash and Goh has and would likely only have the status similar to the past traveling companions.

Ash and Goh will likely still have priority over Chloe.

DuskAstral

One of the reasons may be that Koharu is still an apprentice, so she is unable to go on every journey with the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.