• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 11th: PM2019 049 - Koharu and the Really Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

EosK1zzW4AMQhVe

Well if there was any doubts, this should confirm things. Apparently the new poster leaked early. Yay for my girl Koharu joining the gang and being a trainer <3!!!
Not really.

dman_dustin

Explain Sobble.

They're not putting Go on the poster without a Pokemon on his side.

Koharu with Eevee, Ash with Pikachu and Go with nothing.

How does that make sense?

Plus all three (the Pokemon) are relatively the same size, definitely jarring to shove Cinderace there.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Sure as hell wasn't an episode ago.
Cause the focus was supposed to be on Lucario and Cinderace's dynamic and newfound Rivalry/Friendship.

Sobble would've likely interfered with that because Cinderace would no doubt prefer to spend more of his time with Sobble.
(On top of the writers having a strange aversion to having Sobble and Riolu/Lucario having any focus in the same Episode. With Flygon being the only exception so far)

With Sobble out of the picture, Cinderace "conveniently" had no one else besides Lucario to talk to

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Cause the focus was supposed to be on Lucario and Cinderace's dynamic and newfound Rivalry/Friendship.

Sobble would've likely interfered with that because Cinderace would no doubt prefer to spend more of his time with Sobble.
(On top of the writers having a strange aversion to having Sobble and Riolu/Lucario having any focus in the same Episode. With Flygon being the only exception so far)

With Sobble out of the picture, Cinderace "conveniently" had no one else besides Lucario to talk to
Oh, Goh, that psycho kid.

(...Kidding about the psycho part, but that episode sure was weird about him and Ash.)

Nah, it's just about a new ship for Cinderace and Lucario, lol

Sorry, not sorry

STICKTOPIA

I have high expectations on this episode being a good one. I hope chloe gets eevee and officially captures yamper. Interesting disguise on TR.

Status
Not open for further replies.