• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 11th: PM2019 049 - Koharu and the Really Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
How is Pikachu curious about it? It has seen it 1000 times already..

Well ig they are the new trio, cute! I'm pretty damn sure now that grookey won't appear for quite a while, atleast until EP 60. I think it will appear after sobble evolves into Drizzle
That is, if Sobble will ever evolve, which seems super unlikely at this point

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Definitely the episode I'm most looking forward to! Sure the fossil episode could be neat if someone gets Dracovish, but this is about my girl Chloe and a likely capture. What more could I want from an episode?

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
I still believe that it's gonna happen

Just so they can show off the 3 Starters at different stages

I literally can't think of any other reason for why they'd be holding off on Grookey's debut this long :confused:
Sorry this is an unpopular opinion.But if really Sobble had to evolve, wouldn't they give it to Ash?
I think it has basically taken the cute unevolved.As an Inteleon fan, it hurts

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Sorry this is an unpopular opinion.But if really Sobble had to evolve, wouldn't they give it to Ash?
I think it has basically taken the cute unevolved.As an Inteleon fan, it hurts
There's a very high possibility Ash won't even get a Starter this saga.

So does it matter if they go to him or not? Especially when this show has been full of surprises left and right.

Also Ironically enough the majority of the Evolutions in this series have been Goh's Pokémon lol

Ash literally only has Evolved one of his Pokémon so far.
(Dragonite Evolved before Ash caught it so that doesn't count)

I just dont like starters staying at mid-stage form... I prefer them to be fully evolved or not to evolve at all

Braxien was the best part of it's line tho.

Last edited:
I just dont like starters staying at mid-stage form... I prefer them to be fully evolved or not to evolve at all
Braixen tho...
I still believe that it's gonna happen

Just so they can show off the 3 Starters at different stages

I literally can't think of any other reason for why they'd be holding off on Grookey's debut this long :confused:
Some random COTD could have Drizzile and Grookey

I also think that Inteleon is gonna debut on Leon's team

Also also, the rest of the Grookey line may appear with Hop similar to how the rest of the Rowlet line was shown with Hau
(Hopefully Hop isn't Hau 2.0)

ShadowForce720

Braixen tho...

Also also, the rest of the Grookey line may appear with Hop similar to how the rest of the Rowlet line was shown with Hau

That argument doesn’t really work because the same thing could be said about any Pokémon.

I’m not seeing how just because Sobble went to Goh that it somehow means that it couldn’t fully evolve into Inteleon.

As it’s already been shown that the writers and people in charge don’t have a problem with evolving some of Goh’s Pokémon.

The main reason why Rowlet didn’t evolve at the time was because it was cute and marketable and it was during it’s generation when it was still a new Pokémon.

Now it’s no longer really the main mon being marketed. The problem with trying to say that Sobble and Grookey are to marketable to evolve is that if marketing them in their base stages was so important then they would have just been caught sooner or Grookey would have at the very least been caught shortly after Sobble.

Judging from how things are going it’s more likely that Sobble will fully evolve and if Goh is catching Grookey then it would likely happen after Sobble evolves into Drizzle.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Braixen tho...

Considering the other 2 Starters are on the main cast, the odds that Grookey isn't going to be joining them as well isn't something I'd like to gamble on.

Also I don't think Leon has an Inteleon due to the fact that whenever a Trainer with Evolved Starter appears they usually become Rivals for the Trainer of the Unevolved Starter.

If someone other than Goh debuts Drizzile/Inteleon they will undoubtedly become a rival for Goh.

For example:
Ash's Litten - Kukui's Incineroar
Ash's Rowlet- Hau's Decidueye
Ash's Froakie - Sanpei's Froagier/Greninja
Ash's Snivy - Trip's Servine/Serperior
Dawn's Piplup - Kenny's Prinplup/Empoleon
Serena's Fenniken - Aria's Delphox

Leon having an Inteleon would only make sense if he were Goh's rival instead of Ash's.

That argument doesn’t really work because the same thing could be said about any Pokémon.

I’m not seeing how just because Sobble went to Goh that it somehow means that it couldn’t fully evolve into Inteleon.

As it’s already been shown that the writers and people in charge don’t have a problem with evolving some of Goh’s Pokémon.

The main reason why Rowlet didn’t evolve at the time was because it was cute and marketable and it was during it’s generation when it was still a new Pokémon.

Now it’s no longer really the main mon being marketed. The problem with trying to say that Sobble and Grookey are to marketable to evolve is that if marketing them in their base stages was so important then they would have just been caught sooner or Grookey would have at the very least been caught shortly after Sobble.

Judging from how things are going it’s more likely that Sobble will fully evolve and if Goh is catching Grookey then it would likely happen after Sobble evolves into Drizzle.
Also, it seems as if Sobble is more popular than Inteleon anyways, so...

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I guess you were referring to Braixen. I like it the most among its family line. It walks on 2 legs and looks flexible, in which Delphox looks more bulky than flexible.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Inteleon is popular?

I thought that Cinderace and Rillaboom are more popular than Inteleon
Inteleon was originally the most popular Galar starter in JPN. Got overtaken by Cinderace overtime and Rillaboom is still at the bottom.

Inteleon was originally the most popular Galar starter in JPN. Got overtaken by Cinderace overtime and Rillaboom is still at the bottom.
Still, isn't Sobble at least more popular than Inteleon?

Status
Not open for further replies.