• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 11th: PM2019 049 - Koharu and the Really Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh Koharu's development seems so bland and obvious. Someone who doesnt know/like pokemon, starting to love them and takes care of them.

kickachu

Momentai!
What pokemon should we expect got to catch?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I am quite excited for this episode. While i know a lot of people domt like the overdose of eevee. Its one of my favorates. Hopefully it ll show off some lets go eevee
I'm just giving this a pass since I actually expect this eevee to actually do something unlike Lana's last minute disgrace with the horrid haircut that did nothing.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Now the question is if Chole's role will grow with this...or if she'll remain a recurring character and this Eevee be as worthless as Sandy was...:confused:

Sure, it will likely G-Max later, but there's no telling when that will be, or how often. Wouldn't it be something if we waited a long time for it to G-Max...only for it to happen once in the entire series? Especially if it's for a short time and/or is underwhelming (like if it's defeated easily or defeats the opponent easily)

DuskAstral

Guess, the Mysteriousness of the Eevee would probably be the fact that it can't evolve, and is the one with its on Gigantamax.
Giving this Eevee a Gigantamax form is a little pointless. Not only is Koharu not in his mind to fight, but also very rarely goes on expeditions with the boys. In my opinion, the mystery of Eevee will be that he knows the attack with a different type (he has the latest poster, and you could see this Eevee using an electric attack).

D

Deleted member 384931

Yeah Lana's Eevee was "special" too and they did nothing with it

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Sandy had potential with those mini segments featuring his arrival on Alola. Then we found out it wasn't going to Ash and it just became quite forgetful.

I really wonder why make some much build up for its introduction just... For nothing at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.