• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 11th: PM2019 049 - Koharu and the Really Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
qRFdhrg.jpg

Top blurb: Koharu meets a mysterious Eievui!
Bottom blurb: Wanpachi will play a major role in this episode!

------

The "Eievui Evolution Laboratory" in Kuchiba City is a research institute that specializes in Eievui and its evolved forms. A certain "special Eievui" lives there alongside its 8 evolved forms; Showers, Thunders, Booster and the rest. One day the Eievui happens to meet Koharu's Wanpachi and end up getting lost, being unable to find its way back to the laboratory. And believe it or not, it eventually ends up at the school Koharu attends!

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 武内啓 (Akira Takeuchi)

Last edited by a moderator:

diakyu

I wonder if they will commit to her actually going along with Satoshi and Go in their adventures like they seemingly are heading towards, or if she will continue as a sort of guest star like she has been.

D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder if they will commit to her actually going along with Satoshi and Go in their adventures like they seemingly are heading towards, or if she will continue as a sort of guest star like she has been.
Who knows? It would be weird to going from a secondary character to a main in the middle of the series, while Satoshi and Gou are still the duo protagonists.

diakyu

Who knows? It would be weird to going from a secondary character to a main in the middle of the series, while Satoshi and Gou are still the duo protagonists.
Well, characters suddenly becoming very important in the middle of a saga or series is a pretty common trope, but it isn't a common one for Pokemon. It'll be interesting to see where this goes imo

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Eevee is coming fairly early. And before the end of the year. Now I'm even more convinced the new OP will debut in the first episode of January 2021

DannyDiglett

I wonder why they introduce another Eevee this time. May caught one to promote the new Eeveelutions in DP, Serena for promoting Sylveon and Lana's Eevee was there because of LGPE.

I can't think of any other reasons than debuting Gigantamax Eevee and selling a lot of merchandise.

Last edited:

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Finally!!! I wonder if Koharu will catch Yamper in a pokeball before she catches eevee.
I guess the "mystery" of this eevee is that she can use an electric type move (Buzzy Buzz)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Its obvious that the “mysterious” part is that it can Gigantamax.

Random Side Note: Alright, that’s 2 more eps still left unannounced now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.