• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 11th: PM2019 049 - Koharu and the Really Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
At least we know for sure now that Eievui will be caught before 2021. I don't really care that much about what sets this Eievui apart from others, however. I'm pretty much worn out when it comes to Eievui in general.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Let's ask the biggest question:

Will Aoi Yuuki voice Chloe's soon-to-be Eevee?

"Reserved and lowkey person discovers they have a passion for performing" is a pretty common plot.

I dunno, I just don't see Chloe going this route. This plot worked for someone like Serena.

Gee, I could even see it working with Lillie or Lana, but I dunno, Chloe seems to be more in the spectrum of the "I just want to be normal" trope.

Mew29240

I dunno, I just don't see Chloe going this route. This plot worked for someone like Serena.

Gee, I could even see it working with Lillie or Lana, but I dunno, Chloe seems to be more in the spectrum of the "I just want to be normal" trope.

It'd be weird if they didn't, especially given that they've already gone as far as bringing back M08 Lucario's VA to voice Ash's Lucario in the anime.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

Oh my goodness I hope so! I love Aoi Yuki! She's so talented!

(Has anyone else here seen her Pokémon Fanart on Twitter? The way she draws Luxray is adorable. XD)

I too hope Chloe doesn't become a performer it's getting annoying and repetitive. I wanna see a new goal. (Goh's goal is probably the most Original goal we've had in a long time.)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Um, they really didn't go that far. Daisuke has been with the anime for a while now. He was Rotomdex last generation.
Ah yes, RotomDex, literally the most annoying piece of sh** in the entire SM series.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Honestly, I like Rotomdex more than the classmates.

I'm kind of dissapointed we didn't get much interactions between Goh and Rotomdex. It basically writes itself.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Daisuke is pretty much the Japanese version of Johnny Yong Bosch; an actor that is not that hard to get who is very readily available for many voice roles. (Hell, they both voiced Yu Narukami in Persona 4.)

It's just that this comparison for this anime in specific doesn't work because, between halfway AG and the end of SM, the cast has been made of really cheap VAs who don't really have that much of a name for themselves we barely hear in other popular media.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Aoi Yuki's been in a lot of roles too.

Iris (Pokémon)
Tsuyu Asui (My Hero Academia)
Madoka (Madoka Magica)
Maya (Ace Attorney)
Futuba Sakura (Persona 5)
Eevee (Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee)

And that's just off the top of my head.

But nevertheless I don't think it would be too hard to get her back.

She just recently played John in Twilight Wings

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Those characters got Contest arcs because they were from gens that had a contest subquest in the games. And since it seems we might be getting a gen 4 remake this gen...
Don't hope too hard if you don't want to be overly disappointed.
Well i kinda hope it does, i rather take repetitive goal rather other goal if it make the girl shine, the writer really doesn't know how to handle original goal (honestly even goh goal is kinda suck ) , look all the girls post dawn, their goal all meh , and they don't really shine much and sometimes being a back as background, i want contest back if that mean the pokegirl get more screentime.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
A fourth Pokegirl is getting another Eevee? I’m sick. I pray at least this Eevee actually does something if she obtains one. And side note she really should get a Espeon. It fits her aesthetic more and Espeon gets the least exposure than the rest.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
A fourth Pokegirl is getting another Eevee? I’m sick. I pray at least this Eevee actually does something if she obtains one. And side note she really should get a Espeon. It fits her aesthetic more and Espeon gets the least exposure than the rest.
It’ll certainly and prob definitely do something unlike Lana’s disgrace with the horrid haircut.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Do we know for sure that she catches eevee and it’s not another pidove type episode? I’d honestly have preferred it if they skipped eevee this gen but it is what it is. If it can gigantamax or use lgpe moves, I assume we can kiss it evolving goodbye too. Good thing kahoru is one of my fav girls so far so I’ll still enjoy anything they do for her.

Mew29240

Do we know for sure that she catches eevee and it’s not another pidove type episode? I’d honestly have preferred it if they skipped eevee this gen but it is what it is. If it can gigantamax or use lgpe moves, I assume we can kiss it evolving goodbye too. Good thing kahoru is one of my fav girls so far so I’ll still enjoy anything they do for her.

Not guaranteed, but there were two posters with Koharu and Eevee together so far (one of which had her in a pose like she was calling out an attack with both Yamper and Eevee together), so it seems like Eevee is here to stay. She might not catch it right away though since she's not a trainer yet (and Yamper deserves the honor of first Pokemon).

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Not guaranteed, but there were two posters with Koharu and Eevee together so far (one of which had her in a pose like she was calling out an attack with both Yamper and Eevee together), so it seems like Eevee is here to stay. She might not catch it right away though since she's not a trainer yet (and Yamper deserves the honor of first Pokemon).
Ooooh I just found the posters after some googling, couldn’t find it earlier to see what everyone was talking about. That definitely looks like it’ll be a capture lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.