• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 11th: PM2019 049 - Koharu and the Really Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Wonder how many people will be fooled by TR actually being school students?

BobbbidyBob

Wonder how many people will be fooled by TR actually being school students?
I wonder how many people will be fooled by Meowth actually being a school student! but only because of his height! XDXD

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Actually looks like a fun episode:

• Koharu/Eevee is adorable, like it more than Wanpachi
  • Gou’s school life gets picked up on and exposition. (More dynamics, hazzah!)
  • Messon/Aceburn liiiiivvvveeess <3
  • Actually interested in what makes Eevee weird (LGPE moves?)
  • Koharu development and focus (PM giving more characterization and variety to developments outside of Gou’s character)
Only thing is Satoshi seems a bit inconsequential, also using Team Plot Device for conflict...at least the Gacha makes it somewhat fresh.

Koharu’s reading of the title card was g8

I never had any problem with Rotom Dex voice or his character in general, I liked him tbh.
Same, Rotom Zukan was hardily annoying as a sidekick character and gave Satoshi a character to bounce off without forcing in a classmate in every episode. Even in his lone time for exposition like training.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
That's exactly what had me confused. The boy gets homework but attendance isn't mandatory? At all? It's like ???

I know I shouldn't question the logic of Pokeverse but still. They didn't address this since ep2, as you said, so I'm happy they remembered lol.
Kukui rules the Alola Pokemon School as its only professor. The other students are just tourists. It's too late to question how schools work.

Ultra Beast Lover

I think school is mainly for kids who aren't ready to be trainers, people who want to get into a specific field, and kids who don't want to travel but also don't know what to do with their lives. Go probably still gets homework because he hasn't sent in the, "I am done with school." paperwork but he's not expected to attend because the teachers know he's done with school.

p96822

Evolve me please
Is anyone going to mention that it took two episodes more for Koharu her second Pokémon then Serena did

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Is anyone going to mention that it took two episodes more for Koharu her second Pokémon then Serena did

Difference is that Chloe hasn't been in every episode just standing there lol. The episodes she is in she usually has some sort of focus like getting more interested in pokemon.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Now I see why Goh gets his homework from Chloe rather than go to school. That uniform is ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS!

p96822

Evolve me please
Difference is that Chloe hasn't been in every episode just standing there lol. The episodes she is in she usually has some sort of focus like getting more interested in pokemon.

really I’m just saying that it took two more episodes for her to get a second Pokémon then Serena. Also it’s a few days off from Lana getting her Eevee

Master Pikachu 11

So we are gonna see all eight evolutions in this episode. Glad that's out of the way. Pretty sure koharu's Eevee ain't ever evolving
I doubt this will be the last time that we see all eight evolutions again, as I expect them to appear again in some episodes with possibly Goh trying to get his own Eevee and evolving it into one of the Gen 1 evolutions.

kickachu

Momentai!
I doubt this will be the last time that we see all eight evolutions again, as I expect them to appear again in some episodes with possibly Goh trying to get his own Eevee and evolving it into one of the Gen 1 evolutions.
WHICH ONE YOU THINK HE MIGHT CHOOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.