• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 11th: PM2019 049 - Koharu and the Really Mysterious Eievui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbbidyBob

Boy, she's going to suck way more than Serena or Lillie compared to the beasts the boys have.

I thought it was less his VA being expensive but more actually getting to use that Mewtwo in specific that was expensive.

They could've given Mewtwo an arc, or at least 2 episodes. He only got 8 minutes.
Ash hopes to meet it again.....that hints to another 8 minute appearance XD probably much later though.....but yes I agree
I WANT OG MEWTWO BACK IN THE WAY HE SHOULD BE BACK AFTER 20 YEARS! (Dat remake doesn’t count!)

game3524

They still gotta showcase Boltund in the anime and Sonia didn't seem to have one so there's a good chance Yamper will evolve since there's no other Trainer in the show I can see showing off Boltund

I mean not really.

There is nothing that says the show has to showcase every Pokemon. Back in the day, they never did much with Typhlosion and that is a starter Pokemon. Boltund isn't anything special and Yamper is the star of that line, so I doubt it will evolve.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I mean not really.

There is nothing that says the show has to showcase every Pokemon. Back in the day, they never did much with Typhlosion and that is a starter Pokemon. Boltund isn't anything special and Yamper is the star of that line, so I doubt it will evolve.
Typholosion still showed up in the anime tho. XD

I didn't say Boltund had to have a big role or anything but it is definitely a requirement for every single Galarian Pokémon to appear in the Anime at least once.

Why do you Goh's Skwovet evolved into a Greedent last week? It's definitely not a Popular Pokémon either but it still had to appear because mandates

Being Showcased means making an appearance not necessarily needing to do much with

game3524

I didn't say Boltund had to have a big role or anything but it is definitely a requirement for every single Galarian Pokémon to appear in the Anime at least once.

Why do you Goh's Skwovet evolved into a Greedent last week? It's definitely not a Popular Pokémon either but it still had to appear because mandates

Being Showcased means making an appearance not necessarily needing to do much with

No it didn't. Typhlosion didn't make it's official debut in the series till AG. The only time it showed up in Johto was during a special.

I doubt there is some requirement of showcasing every Gen 8 Pokemon. Megas were a big selling point of XY and that series didn't feature all of them. Hell, Mew one of the OG 151 didn't even make it's in series debut till SM! This series isn't even a generation 8 focused anime. Boltund may show up, but it isn't mandatory. Honestly, if that were the case Ash's team wouldn't be so Kanto based in the first place.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
No it didn't. Typhlosion didn't make it's official debut in the series till AG. The only time it showed up in Johto was during a special.
Why does it matter if it's a special? It's still the anime and it's still Johto. This comes across as pointless semantics to me.

Decidueye23

I doubt there is some requirement of showcasing every Gen 8 Pokemon. Megas were a big selling point of XY and that series didn't feature all of them. Hell, Mew one of the OG 151 didn't even make it's in series debut till SM! This series isn't even a generation 8 focused anime. Boltund may show up, but it isn't mandatory. Honestly, if that were the case Ash's team wouldn't be so Kanto based in the first place.
You could make an argument about G-Max where they might not show every G-max form but they will definetly have every Gen 8 pokemon that is not mythical /Legendary appear atleast once in the Anime. While the series might not be galar centric, after vermillion galar is the most oftrn visited place. Leon is ashs goal and Bea his rival. With raihan and sonia appearing too. So i would vety much sqy the series is still promoting gen 8 alot. Might not completely revolve around gen 8 but definetly it is of high importance nonetheless.

Not all Legendaries and Mythicals have to appear in the anime of their respective generations as long as they have their own movie tho, so the Mew argument is invalid

Ultra Beast Lover

Why is Eevee so popular?

"Neutral" pet appearance?
Again, Eevee isn't the one who's popular. It's all of the possible Eeveelutions, most of which are perfectly viable in battle. Also, it's great for filling up the pc boxes when you have a side thing that requires a certain number of Pokemon be in the pc.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!

Didn't Typlosion debut like halfway into the Hoenn anime?

Edit: Apparently it first appeared in AG015 which is much earlier than I remembered, I could have sworn one of Flannery's relatives had a Typlosion.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Edit: Apparently it first appeared in AG015 which is much earlier than I remembered, I could have sworn one of Flannery's relatives had a Typlosion.
Yes, Typhlosion debuted in AG. And Flannery’s grandfather had one.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

Yes, Typhlosion debuted in AG. And Flannery’s grandfather had one.
Unless you count The Legend of Thunder (which is canon to the main Anime since Marina has appeared in DP) then it did indeed debuted when Johto was still going on

Status
Not open for further replies.