1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

December 12: XY010 - Chespin vs Mega Mega Meowth

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Blue Saturday, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  2. slowkingsley

slowkingsley Well-Known Member

3. TheFonz

TheFonz Pokemon Semi-Master

Woahhhhh. Another Mega Blaziken user? That doesn't look like that old man. Or am I remembering it wrong?

4. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Oh so that last guy was legit then.

5. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It is him.

6. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I bet this guy will be Ash's rival this saga.

7. So, this is where Chespin comes into the picture, eh? This oughta be very interesting!

And...MegaMegaMeowth?! Is that supposed to be some typo, or some whacked-out TR invention for the day?! Seriously, I'm busting my gut laughing at that title!

8. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Why are they wasting a mega on team rocket? They don't deserve to be blasted off by a mega.

9. Okay, so TR is using MegaMega-so on-so on-Meowth inventions?! Why do I get the feeling that's completely crossing a line for their silliness?

On the plus side, we're seeing the MegaBlaziken Trainer again! Hopefully we get more insight on this guy!

10. Banana Knight Arthur

Banana Knight Arthur NEGATIVE MINUS

Why don't you people wait and let Sushi or Dephender make the threads?
    They actually know what is being said.

There is no prize for greatest number of threads started in the spoilers section.....

11. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

I just made the thread because the information was available, chill out.

Anyway, Harimaron/Chespin was seen attacking something in the preview with what looks like Pin Missle.

12. TheFonz

TheFonz Pokemon Semi-Master

Ah I see. It was the Blaziken suit that threw me off I guess haha. This looks to be very interesting! A very nice looking batch of episodes

13. Lorde

Lorde Banned

The Mega Blaziken man is back eh? I'm disappointed that he's wasting his time and energy against Team Rocket though; anyone could beat them, so I'm not sure why the writers are bringing back the Mega Blaziken man just for them. Well whatever. That Meowth mecha looks interesting, so that's something to look forward to.

14. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I suppose this is Chespin's capture episode then? It seems so given that the picture shows Chespin eating, which was also shown on an old XY preview along with Clemont interacting with it. I can't believe this is a Team Rocket heavy episode though. I'm just not interested in seeing them messing around in Lumiose City again.

15. Eievui-Nymphia

Eievui-Nymphia XY, gen of dreams.

A moderator is updating the titles already. This episode appears to be the episode with Chespin, given that we have all the air dates until BW014.

16. Banana Knight Arthur

Go make more threads about things you marginally understand at best.

You need to chill.....with the thread making

17. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

It isn't real.

This is just manga adaptation of the actual episode.

I'm sure the real shots of mega Blaziken trainer will look like what he did in the previews, and of the 2nd episode.

Maybe because they aren't sleepless robots, and aren't on the forums 24/7.

No but people have every right to discuss the four plus new episodes that were revealed, and shouldn't wait for many hours just to discuss them.

18. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

Anyway, I hope that some information on Mega Evolution is displayed this episode.

I really don't care if you are fluent in Japanese or not, if the information is available, I'll make a thread for it. Please get over yourself.

19. Banana Knight Arthur

1) I'm not fluent in any language

2) it's annoying when like 5-6 of you that live on SppF jump and start speculating on episode titles and summaries valing yourselves with Google Translate, 90% of the time terribly misguided, when if you had a semblance of patience and waited for Dephender, you could avoid foolish statements.

3) slydigs aren't your forte.

4) take your buffoonery to VM please

20. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

So wull the trio's starters all come form Sycamore then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.