• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 12: XY010 - Chespin vs Mega Mega Meowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Woahhhhh. Another Mega Blaziken user? That doesn't look like that old man. Or am I remembering it wrong?

LizardonX

Banned
Oh so that last guy was legit then.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Why don't you people wait and let Sushi or Dephender make the threads?
They actually know what is being said.

There is no prize for greatest number of threads started in the spoilers section.....

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I just made the thread because the information was available, chill out.

Anyway, Harimaron/Chespin was seen attacking something in the preview with what looks like Pin Missle.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
It is him.

Ah I see. It was the Blaziken suit that threw me off I guess haha. This looks to be very interesting! A very nice looking batch of episodes

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The Mega Blaziken man is back eh? I'm disappointed that he's wasting his time and energy against Team Rocket though; anyone could beat them, so I'm not sure why the writers are bringing back the Mega Blaziken man just for them. Well whatever. That Meowth mecha looks interesting, so that's something to look forward to.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I suppose this is Chespin's capture episode then? It seems so given that the picture shows Chespin eating, which was also shown on an old XY preview along with Clemont interacting with it. I can't believe this is a Team Rocket heavy episode though. I'm just not interested in seeing them messing around in Lumiose City again.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
A moderator is updating the titles already. This episode appears to be the episode with Chespin, given that we have all the air dates until BW014.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I just made the thread because the information was available, chill out.

Anyway, Harimaron/Chespin was seen attacking something in the preview with what looks like Pin Missle.

Go make more threads about things you marginally understand at best.

You need to chill.....with the thread making

dman_dustin

Ah I see. It was the Blaziken suit that threw me off I guess haha. This looks to be very interesting! A very nice looking batch of episodes

It isn't real.

This is just manga adaptation of the actual episode.

I'm sure the real shots of mega Blaziken trainer will look like what he did in the previews, and of the 2nd episode.

Maybe because they aren't sleepless robots, and aren't on the forums 24/7.

There is no prize for greatest number of threads started in the spoilers section.....

No but people have every right to discuss the four plus new episodes that were revealed, and shouldn't wait for many hours just to discuss them.

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Anyway, I hope that some information on Mega Evolution is displayed this episode.

Go make more threads about things you marginally understand at best.

You need to chill.....with the thread making
I really don't care if you are fluent in Japanese or not, if the information is available, I'll make a thread for it. Please get over yourself.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Anyway, I hope that some information on Mega Evolution is displayed this episode.

I really don't care if you are fluent in Japanese or not, if the information is available, I'll make a thread for it. Please get over yourself.

1) I'm not fluent in any language

2) it's annoying when like 5-6 of you that live on SppF jump and start speculating on episode titles and summaries valing yourselves with Google Translate, 90% of the time terribly misguided, when if you had a semblance of patience and waited for Dephender, you could avoid foolish statements.

3) slydigs aren't your forte.

4) take your buffoonery to VM please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.