• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 12: XY010 - Chespin vs Mega Mega Meowth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom's name is Archimedes.

Make it happen writers :D

XD I am seriously dying of laughter at that name!

In all honesty though, I think they're gonna pull off the single-parent thing with most of the characters again. I just can't see Clemont and Bonnie's mom appearing in any sort of degree.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
"As the Rocket Gang goes after Professor Platane and the data on Mega Evolution, Eureka and Serena end up abducted as well!"

Nothing new.

I didn't know it.. Good to know this is still on Sycamore's turf then.. I imagine there to be some cute bonding between Chespin and Bonnie. Then Bonnie gets captured along with Serena, and Chespin gets upset. Clemont takes it with him and it and Ash's Froakie defeat TR. Bonnie asks Clemont to keep Chespin, so Clemont takes a look at Sycamore and he says it's okay for him to take Chespin, regardless of his position since it bonded with him.

Yeah? Seems logical, and a total Froakie ripoff, but whatever..

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I am interested to see how clemont bonds with chespin.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
"As the Rocket Gang goes after Professor Platane and the data on Mega Evolution, Eureka and Serena end up abducted as well!"

Nothing new.

And here we go.

It even happened sooner than I expected. Anyone going to lecture me on how wonderful and independent she is now?

EDIT: LOL at whichever one of you is so sore over Serena being criticized that you gave me that negative rep just for bringing up the subject. Good job ensuring I keep at it.

Last edited:

RickHoenn

Banned
Sounds interesting, I guess this will be the episode where Chespin is caught, lol at MegamegamegamegaMeowth. XD

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hey, don't assume anything just yet. For all we know, it could be herself who's gonna get out of that situation.

I doubt it. I think Chespin will be the one who rescues her, possibly with help from the Blaziken Mask guy since he appears here as well. I mean Chespin wouldn't be in the title if he didn't have a big role in this episode. I'd love for Serena to rescue herself from the Mega Mega Meowth mecha, but it seems unlikely at this point.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Hey, don't assume anything just yet. For all we know, it could be herself who's gonna get out of that situation.

I don't know, assuming things has gotten me pretty far to this point.

The context here is impossible to ignore. You have a character who has done nothing but act as a satellite toward her crush and paint him in her mind as her white knight. Realistically there is no other option but for this to be leading to enabling exactly that image.

EDIT: Yeah, and what Charmed said. This episode is Blaziken Mask and Chespin's show, not Serena's.

I don't know, assuming things has gotten me pretty far to this point.

The context here is impossible to ignore. You have a character who has done nothing but act as a satellite toward her crush and paint him in her mind as her white knight. Realistically there is no other option but for this to be leading to enabling exactly that image.

EDIT: Yeah, and what Charmed said. This episode is Blaziken Mask and Chespin's show, not Serena's.

True, true. I'll give you and Charmed a point for that detail.

But seriously, you're viewing this as if it's already been cast in stone, without remembering the fact that WE'RE ONLY SIX EPISODES IN. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS BEEN SET IN STONE AT THIS POINT.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
But seriously, you're viewing this as if it's already been cast in stone, without remembering the fact that WE'RE ONLY SIX EPISODES IN. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS BEEN SET IN STONE AT THIS POINT.

Yeah, that argument doesn't hold as much water as you think. This show is predictable.

Since you're the latest one to bring up "don't dare criticize her, it's too early!!!!111," I'll ask you the same question I've asked others: how long are you going to forgive Serena hanging on as Ash's satellite and being put in these damsel-in-distress situations? How many episodes are you going to give her?

Yeah, that argument doesn't hold as much water as you think. This show is predictable.

Since you're the latest one to bring up "don't dare criticize her, it's too early!!!!111," I'll ask you the same question I've asked others: how long are you going to forgive Serena hanging on as Ash's satellite and being put in these damsel-in-distress situations? How many episodes are you going to give her?

Jesus, I think I know why you're being so adamant about this topic, but for the sake of the rules, I'm not gonna mention it. I'll just ignore you now and pull the topic away from this before the thread devolves into chaos.

Anyway, I'm curious to see how Chespin's gonna get itself mixed up into all of this, let alone how it's gonna bond with Clemont. Looking at this and considering the fact that it's a cute enough Pokemon, you think Clemont's just gonna catch it for Bonnie? The opening shows Bonnie playfully chasing Chespin around, so I've come to think so.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Also not even six episodes, she's interacted with Ash for 2 episodes, Ash didn't even know she existed for the first four so this vendetta you have against her is ridicules.

Uh she's only been in one situation so far, stop acting like she is captured and saved by Ash in every episode, this isn't Mario.

jrizza88

Meteorite
Also not even six episodes, she's interacted with Ash for 2 episodes, Ash didn't even know she existed for the first four so this vendetta you have against her is ridicules.

Uh she's only been in one situation so far, stop acting like she is captured and saved by Ash in every episode, this isn't Mario.

Thank you! It's ridiculous for anyone to come to conclusions like this when this is the first episode that this information is stated. Anyway, I am more interested in how Chespin's role will play in all of this anyway.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down

Yes, we can't judge a character until dozens and dozens of episodes have aired. Like what Iris got, right?

If you want to be in denial of patterns, be my guest, but it's not my fault. Every female character before her who didn't get a stated goal right away (Misty, Iris) didn't get as much development by their ends as those who did (May, Dawn), and I'm sorry but whether you like it or not, every character only gets one chance at a first impression and this is what Serena's was: an aimless satellite who falls into damsel-in-distress uselessness almost instantly.

Oh, and let's see if she ends up needing him to go rescue Fennekin next week in the Furfrou episode, too.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yes, we can't judge a character until dozens and dozens of episodes have aired. Like what Iris got, right?

If you want to be in denial of patterns, be my guest, but it's not my fault. Every female character before her who didn't get a stated goal right away (Misty, Iris) didn't get as much development by their ends as those who did (May, Dawn), and I'm sorry but whether you like it or not, every character only gets one chance at a first impression and this is what Serena's was: an aimless satellite who falls into damsel-in-distress uselessness almost instantly.

Oh, and let's see if she ends up needing him to go rescue Fennekin next week in the Furfrou episode, too.

May didn't even know about contests till episode 13 so idk where you are getting you info.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
May didn't even know about contests till episode 13 so idk where you are getting you info.

Well, it sure doesn't look that Serena is getting in before episode 13, judging by the titles, unless it comes tonight.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well, it sure doesn't look that Serena is getting in before episode 13, judging by the titles, unless it comes tonight.

Cuz the episode titles totally give away everything that happens in an episode right?? Like the cliff hanger suggested, depending how she answers Ash's question, we should know more in tonights episode.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I just took a look at the first page, first and second posts with images and I'm so excited to see Pancham and Espurr in the future. <3

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Guys, drop the aggressive attitude please. This is about a TV show, not world economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.