• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 15th: PM2019 005: Kabigon Grows Gigantic?! The Mystery of Daimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Last edited:

MartínK

Ash has three pokemon that can Dymanax: Pikachu, Charizard and Snorlax, it would be nice if we see all of them get dynamax.

ShadowForce720

Ash has three pokemon that can Dymanax: Pikachu, Charizard and Snorlax, it would be nice if we see all of them get dynamax.

I think your confusing Dynamaxing with Gigantamaxing, basically Dynamaxing does not change a pokemon appearance and can be used by any pokemon, while Gigantamaxing changes a pokemon's appearance and can only be used by certain individuals of certain species of pokemon. Now as far as I know while Pikachu and Charizard are confirmed to have Gigantamax form, we still don't know if Snorlax has one or not.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It's the perfect opportunity to at least reference both Bulbasaur and Snorlax early on; if nothing comes of it then my interest in the series will most likely drop as it shows me that they don't really care about that stuff anymore especially when this is the perfect series that they're able and allowed to bring up past Pokemon/characters. It'll feel like a huge missed opportunity to me.

MartínK

I think your confusing Dynamaxing with Gigantamaxing, basically Dynamaxing does not change a pokemon appearance and can be used by any pokemon, while Gigantamaxing changes a pokemon's appearance and can only be used by certain individuals of certain species of pokemon. Now as far as I know while Pikachu and Charizard are confirmed to have Gigantamax form, we still don't know if Snorlax has one or not.

You're right, i got confused and i don't remember if Snorlax get a gigantamax form but there is another one that can

Henry's Journey

I hope in PM003 and this episode we get references of Ash's Bulbasaur and Snorlax even if they don't appear, come on writers, people from both Japan and western want a bit of fanservice! Just take a look on the replies on the oficcial japanese account...

It's the perfect opportunity to at least reference both Bulbasaur and Snorlax early on; if nothing comes of it then my interest in the series will most likely drop as it shows me that they don't really care about that stuff anymore especially when this is the perfect series that they're able and allowed to bring up past Pokemon/characters. It'll feel like a huge missed opportunity to me.

Ikr? They have NO excuse to not show or at least reference Ash's older mons, this is the perfect time to do it.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I hope in PM003 and this episode we get references of Ash's Bulbasaur and Snorlax even if they don't appear, come on writers, people from both Japan and western want a bit of fanservice! Just take a look on the replies on the oficcial japanese account...

Ikr? They have NO excuse to not show or at least reference Ash's older mons, this is the perfect time to do it.
I swear if they can't even fit in just 1 line about Ash owning them...

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Really, the Kanto trip was more about Misty and Brock than Ash ever focusing longer than 20 seconds on his (Kanto) reserves. Had he done otherwise, it would've led to Kiawe pestering him about this Charizard I think Ash owns.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
When was it confermed about Charizard returning?

Well, in the first poster of the new anime. In the zone where Kanto is represented, we saw a Charizard (which could be Ash's) with a Charmander in his back. I just hope this doesn't mean Ash will capture another Charmander because it won't be funny; even if this Charmander evolves into a Charizard capable of Gigamax.

Status
Not open for further replies.