• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 15th: PM2019 005: Kabigon Grows Gigantic?! The Mystery of Daimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
The IGN game review said in the wild area U encounter a Snorlax at a bridge. I assume it may be adapted in this episode.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Has it been mentioned anywhere, as to which region this episode is set in? Or we can safely assume it's set in Galar because of that Dynamax stuff?

ShadowForce720

Has it been mentioned anywhere, as to which region this episode is set in? Or we can safely assume it's set in Galar because of that Dynamax stuff?

It's safe to say that this episode is set in Galar because of the fact that the summary for episode 4 said that they heard about a phenomenon in the Galar region that causes Pokémon to grow to gigantic sizes and the two of them immediately head there in order to investigate this phenomenon. So considering this episode is specifically dealing with that phenomenon I think it's safe to say that this episode is set in Galar.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So we only have summaries for the first four episodes so far right??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
yep, and the only thing we have for episodes past episode 4 is the episode titles and a picture for episodes 5,6,8, and 9.

Ya, that's what I figured but just wanted to make sure.

Red and Blue

Oh hey, we got a shot of Gigantamax Snorlax.

EKY6gRmWoAgLevW.jpg

Looks like it's causing trouble on some train tracks.
Hopefully Pikachu and Scorbunny are enough to take out that thing. Though they could always get assistance from other trainers

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Surprised that dynamax/gigantamsx mons won't be cgi. Where did you get it from, though?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Hopefully Pikachu and Scorbunny are enough to take out that thing. Though they could always get assistance from other trainers
That's what Ash's backpack secret is for. Hell be able to get reserves to help with Snorlax. Then again the phenomenon is always temporary unless your name is Eternatus.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We got a new summary:

Satoshi and Go have gone to the Galar region in order to investigate a phenomenon involving Pokémon growing to gigantic sizes. And in the Wild Area, a huge stretch of tranquil grassland, they encounter a remarkable huge Kabigon. Meanwhile, Hibanny, the Pokémon they met in Shoot City, has followed Go into the Wild Area as well...

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Really. Go hasn't gotten a Pokemon yet.

He's the suckiest main protagonist just behind Max and Bonnie (she "got" Dedenne in episode 4) for not having a Pokemon yet. Serves him right for turning Squirtle down.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Really. Go hasn't gotten a Pokemon yet.

He's the suckiest main protagonist just behind Max and Bonnie (she "got" Dedenne in episode 4) for not having a Pokemon yet. Serves him right for turning Squirtle down.
Serious question. Have you ever read the Pokemon Adventures manga. Ever once? If so, give Go a chance. And if not, that's even more of a reason to give Go a chance. From the first two episodes I've seen, I was blown away of how good this series has gotten. I understand not everyone has the same opinion as me but I think we can all agree that this anime is definitely doing something new here and so far it's been pretty consistent and I hope it continues that consistency.

Reminds me of Pokemon Adventures GSC, the sequel to the Gen 1 story arcs. In that story arc, they introduced three main characters who never took the Gym Challenge, instead focused on pursuing other talents. Not a single one challenged a Gym Leader and guess what? The GSC story arc is seen by many fans as either the GREATEST or most OVERRATED story arc in Pokemon Adventures, perhaps all of the Pokemon series itself even though there is no gym challenge like what the anime does. I don't know about you but Go could be potentially the greatest Pokemon protagonist the anime has ever seen despite the lack of Pokemon this early. I definitely see the potential. So, give Go a chance and if you still don't, that's fine. The lower the expectations, the bigger the smile.

Red and Blue

Considering Go has Scorbunny by next episode safe to assume he will catch it here. Seems a bit pointless to hold it off for just one episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.