• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 16th: PM2019 136 - Satoshi and Go! Setting Off Anew!!

IvanAipom93

I'll say "TOLD YOU!"
I asked a Japanese professor I know what he thinks about this title, just to know is some kanji are more leading to one meaning or another (about the new journey being together or separated).

As for now he answered me something different: in "新たなるを旅立ち!!" the を particle shouldn't be there, it's probably a mistake. He says the correct sentence should be "新たなる旅立ち!!" - which I actually found in some Japanese-speaking sites and tweets.

Still, I don't think something has changed (besides a correct Japanese grammar). His translations - which I bring you by translating them again from Italian to English, so hey, lost in translation! - are:
  • "A new departure" (Una nuova partenza)
  • "To a new journey" (Verso un nuovo viaggio)
  • "To a new adventure" (Verso una nuova avventura)

No new elements about the main doubt, so we're still 50/50 I guess. We just have to patiently wait.

Last edited:

SatoSereFan224888

But can we please let Chloe stay in Kanto? Penny is her replacement in Paldea.
I don’t think Penny will be part of the group. It seems more likely Chloe is sticking around. Besides I really don’t think Ash & Penny would get along but I don’t want to dive deeper into why.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
If Chloe leaves then Penny will take on the role of becoming an Eevee master. Maybe they’ll give Charizard to Nemona. Can’t have an anime without those two anymore.

SatoSereFan224888

If Chloe leaves then Penny will take on the role of becoming an Eevee master. Maybe they’ll give Charizard to Nemona. Can’t have an anime without those two anymore.
I doubt that will happen. I think Nemona will be Goh’s rival. Penny will not be featured very often. In fact I don’t expect the Paldea anime to last very long.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
To be fair there's not much gen 1 pandering in SV, like yeah there was that charizard raid but that's it and it doesn't even get a special tera crown or anything, sure Tauros got 3 forms but bulls are big in Spain so a regional tauros in a Spain region was inevitable, and there are only 2 Kanto paradox mons, so while Penny will most likely be the eevee girl if she even appears, I think we might be free from the orange Barney in gen 9

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang