• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 16th: PM2019 136 - Satoshi and Go! Setting Off Anew!!

Ali.Frenstein

You know, because of the context of the future episode I've been thinking, how reliable is Gryphon usually?

100% as he watched episode 135 of Journeys today (1 week before us, he and someone else on Twitter) so he already saw the preview for 136, thus he knows its title. ;)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm so confused, why is he throwing a tantrum in the preview if he isn't even going anywhere?? Like he would need to convince Ash of all people to travel with him?? I see the stunning writing is going to continue in Paldea lol.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
It could mean that, sure. I could also stumble upon a random Authentic shiny Sinistea with a Rare Mark.
Why are you so pesimistic , battles do not end untill the last heartbeat.

Whatever it is something is changing in this series.

BlueLight

Title comes from a trustworthy source (Gryphon). Was transcribed incorrectly, so the translation is somewhat guesswork.
So, the debate over whether JN135 is the final episode ends right here! It is JN136, but doesn't look like Ash and Goh are going to keep going together. Feeling the same emotions whenever the main characters part ways.

SM finale was really emotional since the concept of family and friends was well emphasized in this season. The final episode was well done, especially with the last Kukui family hug and the Ultra Guardians Farewell

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
SM finale was really emotional since the concept of family and friends was well emphasized in this season. The final episode was well done, especially with the last Kukui family hug and the Ultra Guardians Farewell
Yes I literally cried when sm ended. from joy.
I didnt watch the series but I had to watch the last 5 mins of it, just to see Ash says goodbye from these children

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Eh same person that said Cynthia’s fight is one episode but based.

He’s so happy he’s traveling with Ash that he’s crying tears of joy with a frown

Fi-FXZCWAAES_4h

Bestie goals!!!111!!
Grookey's poker face while Goh is crying. Epic.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Eh same person that said Cynthia’s fight is one episode but based.

He’s so happy he’s traveling with Ash that he’s crying tears of joy with a frown

Fi-FXZCWAAES_4h

Bestie goals!!!111!!
Honestly I'm done with these leakers, until Dephender posts the staff or summary for this, I'm not believing **** lol.

Niormon

even with this slight title change it sounds to me his still staying lol

edit also lol at anyone who actually trusts Moot

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Y'll Goh, Ash and Chloe are clearly staying. This is the 10h time people have assumed an episode is the last episode of Journeys without anyone saying it is lol.
I believe that Chloe will be leaving unless they recast her VA with someone who is a lot less expensive to hire.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Grookey's poker face while Goh is crying. Epic.
He looks like he doesn’t have a care in the world.

Honestly I'm done with these leakers, until Dephender posts the staff or summary for this, I'm not believing **** lol.
The funny part is the leakers haven’t said anything this title doesn’t have. Goh is considering going on a Journey and seems to be crying in the promo, maybe because he doesn’t know how to.

It kinda reminds me on how May was considering traveling alone but waited to tell Ash.

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
The wording of the title means it could go either way I feel. It could absolutely mean they’re staying, but if it’s just a case of “adding Paldea to the rotation why not make a title like “Paldea! New Pokémon and Battles Await” or something? Setting off anew doesn’t necessarily mean together. But again, it could go either way and if Goh stays….meh, and if he leaves….also meh.