• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 16th: PM2019 136 - Satoshi and Go! Setting Off Anew!!

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I believe that Chloe will be leaving unless they recast her VA with someone who is a lot less expensive to hire.
Then she is done for, they are incapable of recasting voice actors for some reason.

Niormon

The wording of the title means it could go either way I feel. It could absolutely mean they’re staying, but if it’s just a case of “adding Paldea to the rotation why not make a title like “Paldea! New Pokémon and Battles Await” or something? Setting off anew doesn’t necessarily mean together. But again, it could go either way and if Goh stays….meh, and if he leaves….also meh.
because of spoilers I think the orginal leaks were correct but the titles changed so they wouldn't spoil the future

BlueLight

These "kids" had more lore than most 6th generation characters
Sure, SM may have given Ash his worst design (but I did like how he was dressed as per the region), but the stories were emotional to be honest. From Mallow and Torracat reuniting with their deceased ones after losing them to the farewell episode, SM had the most emotional moments out of all seasons, other than OS and DP.

Miky

Eh same person that said Cynthia’s fight is one episode, Moot is a clown.

He’s so happy he’s traveling with Ash that he’s crying tears of joy with a frown

Fi-FXZCWAAES_4h

Bestie goals!!!111!!
Wait he was wrong about that? Wasn't he wrong about Cynthia using Glaceon in semifinals?

If so, that gives me hope that they are WRONG about JN 136 being present.

Gingertail24

I do think this title is much more indicative of Ash and Goh going to Paldea together, but then again SM's finale was 2 episodes as well (Lillie Magearna episode and then the last episode)
Could very well be the case here, we establish next episode Goh is leaving Ash and they have one last trip together
And then, we have the finale where Chloe and Goh's story are wrapped, Ash's next journey is decided, and we get some more wraps like Leon donning his battle tower uniform and all maybe

At this point, it is indeed in my eyes 50/50 and can go either way. Absolutely wild lmao how much this debate is dragging on, the next 2 weeks gonna be spicy

Ignore that clown lol, Jane secretly loves SM with how much she brings it up
Honestly we probably don't need to wait 2 weeks. 135 should give us some indication that GOH is staying or leaving. Hopefully the broadcast is next week

I just want answers...

Gingertail24

Wait he was wrong about that? Wasn't he wrong about Cynthia using Glaceon in semifinals?

If so, that gives me hope that they are WRONG about JN 136 being present.
He was wrong about alot of things
Cynthia episode being only one
135 being the end and goh and Ash part ways
Villain arc after after Ash vs Leon
And the list goes on.
Moot should stop being used as a "source"

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
Making sandwiches and catching Eevee is called lore now.
1.Mallow lost her mother at a young age, worked herself at a young age helping her father, then had a goal to cook well. Maybe this goal is mundane but everyone has some goals besides cooking is not bad, there are many anime about cooking that conquer almost every pokemon character
2. Lana is closed in herself, only later she opens up to people more, her father is almost not at home, her mother brings up two children.
3. Lillie's childhood trauma and then gradually overcoming it
Just because each of these characters isn't aiming to become Miss Pokemon or Pokemon Master doesn't mean they're bottomless or weak.

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
Sure, SM may have given Ash his worst design (but I did like how he was dressed as per the region), but the stories were emotional to be honest. From Mallow and Torracat reuniting with their deceased ones after losing them to the farewell episode, SM had the most emotional moments out of all seasons, other than OS and DP.
Yeah i watched new Berserk and these animation was bad too, but i prefer lore and character than animations

Gingertail24

1.Mallow lost her mother at a young age, worked herself at a young age helping her father, then had a goal to cook well. Maybe this goal is mundane but everyone has some goals besides cooking is not bad, there are many anime about cooking that conquer almost every pokemon character
2. Lana is closed in herself, only later she opens up to people more, her father is almost not at home, her mother brings up two children.
3. Lillie's childhood trauma and then gradually overcoming it
Just because each of these characters isn't aiming to become Miss Pokemon or Pokemon Master doesn't mean they're bottomless or weak.
The Lana thing feels like speculation. She never gave the vibe she had issues opening up at all. Her arc was just exploring the ocean that's it and getting stronger

Opening up was never an issue for her. Idk where u got this from. Unless they said something outside the dub

Gingertail24

The drampa and her friendship origin with Mallow ep has that plotpoint though
It was a thing in the past for her rather than anything in the present when we first meet her
That's not really an arc tho. She was just a bit shy, that's it. And she literally gets comfortable a few minutes meeting mallow. That really doesn't have anything to do with her arc imo.

Btw not saying she is a bad character. I hope I didn't come off like that

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
I do think this title is much more indicative of Ash and Goh going to Paldea together, but then again SM's finale was 2 episodes as well (Lillie Magearna episode and then the last episode)
Could very well be the case here, we establish next episode Goh is leaving Ash and they have one last trip together
And then, we have the finale where Chloe and Goh's story are wrapped, Ash's next journey is decided, and we get some more wraps like Leon donning his battle tower uniform and all maybe

At this point, it is indeed in my eyes 50/50 and can go either way. Absolutely wild lmao how much this debate is dragging on, the next 2 weeks gonna be spicy

Ignore that clown lol, Jane secretly loves SM with how much she brings it up
Well, I guess now Goh may have a completely different goal and sometimes catch pokemons and that's it, although I personally don't like him I understand you can hate a series, however, to criticize it every post. Even I don't like Gena 5 or the current one I know that keyticking it over and over won't do any good and people may get tired of reading it again like Alola how evil and dark