• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 16th: PM2019 136 - Satoshi and Go! Setting Off Anew!!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Wait what does that link mean? That there is an episode on December 23?

It's a placeholder entry for an untitled episode with no summary and the usual incomplete voice cast. We'll find out in an hour what TV Tokyo's own listing says.

*Sighs* Yeah... I'm gonna say it with a positive thought:

Journeys is alright with it's own good moments and I'm sure this will be a last episode. *Shrugs*

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Not on the main page, but on search result.

That text isn't about Pokemon, but about the anime show KJ File

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
1000th reply :>

Anyways….this is still basically the end and all that matters is if there’ll be some sort of preview for what’s next.

Master Pikachu 11

I'd say Journeys is probably one of the worst series I've ever watched. Even worse than BW.
It’s not worse then BW, at least this series despite it’s flaws actually manage to bring back all of Ash’s Pokémon and companions even if some of the companions were non speaking roles. Plus Ash didn’t act like he didn’t know what he was doing in this series unlike BW especially the electric type gym battle. Which takes the top spot as the worst battle that I have seen out of every series in Pokémon

Litleonid

It’s not worse then BW, at least this series despite it’s flaws actually manage to bring back all of Ash’s Pokémon and companions even if some of the companions were non speaking roles. Plus Ash didn’t act like he didn’t know what he was doing in this series unlike BW especially the electric type gym battle. Which takes the top spot as the worst battle that I have seen out of every series in Pokémon
I disagree. Those are some the only positives to me honestly. The bad outweighs the good.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
BW is where stupidity in general destroyed Ash way too much. He learned nothing here.

Journeys is where stupidity in general helped Ash way too much. He learned nothing here.

See the difference?
He learned from the best (Cameron)

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.