• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 16th: PM2019 136 - Satoshi and Go! Setting Off Anew!!

Niormon

I'm not expecting it to solely focus on Paldea. Gou's character doesn't really work in a single region series. He doesn't like to be tied down to just a single region.
He likes to learn more and catch pokemon and this region offers that, past/future Pokemon work for his character arc

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I'm not expecting it to solely focus on Paldea. Gou's character doesn't really work in a single region series. He doesn't like to be tied down to just a single region.
Goh’s character could work fine in a single region.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Goh’s character could work fine in a single region.
I don't really think so, due to both his love for exploration and his affiliation with Project Mew. Paldea just isn't enough for him.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Paldea has every species of Pokemon you could want to collect, Goh will be fine
It still isn't enough for him. He's the type of person that wants to travel the world and doesn't like being boxed into a small area.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Is the 'it won't happen cuz Riley told it' thing died or is it still a thing lmao!

UnovaMaster

It still isn't enough for him. He's the type of person that wants to travel the world and doesn't like being boxed into a small area.

Home base in Paldea, but Goh/Ash can fly to any other region whenever they want still, you want an imaginary roadblock to this and that's all

Remix2

Honestly rather tha wheter or not goh stays, i think i’d rather they have a change in staff more than anything else.

JN had been a directional mess that doesn’t seem to know what it actually wants to do. Can we please just have people who can make long term story planning at the helm?
Agreed we definitely need someone with a actual vision to run the next serie.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Unfortunately they're not gonna do any of that because it doesn't make sense for an anime that doesn't focus solely on the newest gen.
They can just compress the arc like Darkest Day.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
I love how everyone is interpreting this title differently.
Well it is a pretty vague title that can be interpreted in 2 different ways. Personally I hate when they’re vague like this since, without any announcements, the next 2 weeks are gonna be hell.

Niormon

It can only mean that each of them is going to a new and separate path
Ash can go to Paldea and Goh can go somewhere else and hunt Pokemon there off screen
That's your interpretation and your free to have that Me? tho I see it as them separating only to find out their both going to the same location...Gen 9

wellwellwells

Paldea has every species of Pokemon you could want to collect, Goh will be fine
He has reduced his catching frenzy after PM started. Paladea really set itself well for having companions with game stablished goals.
Ash can do the gyms while Goh does the Titans and even Chloe could go and stay at school and eventually takes on the Team Star bases.

vondecayle

Ah yes, because Tierno's lovable single characteristic of dancing, Trevor having no personality, Shauna just crushing on the MC and the rival having no depth, the villain being flimsy and the rest of the characters being forgettable is in any way debatable to a girl who had a beautiful episode about losing her mother, being herself the mother of her group, tapu Koko 's episode emphasising why she wants to become a chef and having an actual chemistry with her friends

I'm tired of people like y'all who wanna **** on SM by miscontruing the characters and boiling down Mallow's character insultingly to "making sandwiches" because her goal is to be a chef, as if that's a ridiculous occupation to have or anything
I didn’t read, but I like your passion! :)