• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 16th: PM2019 136 - Satoshi and Go! Setting Off Anew!!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and Go's relationship is starting to get strained as the two realize they're not quite on the same page. But just then, the legendary Pokémon Lugia appears before them, just like on the day they first met! Now that they've met it again after growing so much on their adventures together, the two of them challenge it! Lugia! It's time for a raid battle!!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 湯山邦彦 (Kunihiko Yuyama)
Episode Director 大和田淳 (Jun Ōwada)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

Last edited:

Gingertail24

ash and goh set off anew

I see that title most likely a continuation of JN, which makes sense if the 135 doesn't have the end mark and also hopefully we get an announcement next week

Nothing is 100% confirmed. And let's not act like the anipoke titles haven't misled before. So there is a chance this is saying Ash and goh embark on a new adventure, but separately. Though goh not telling Ash he wants to go on a new adventure on 135 makes me doubt that. Maybe he says he is goito paldea and Ash decide he is tagging along

But man when we finally thought we were getting answers lol
Oh well, back to using toy merch and pencil cases as confirmation

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
The denial begins.
Yeah except I’m not delusional, go be a stan somewhere else. He’s crying in the next episode and saying he wants to travel apparently. The title could mean both. I don’t particularly care if he comes as long as his him catching Pokemon is minimized.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
WAIT UNTILL THE SUMMARY

And then I will make it worthwile.

I can forgive but I do not forgot.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
It means Goh is coming back with Ash. Regardless of the new series title.
The last time I checked, Goh doesn’t make a series. People kept saying that this CURRENT series would spread until February.

Where are you getting Goh from? Most people are just happy the home base part is being removed and they might explore Paldea. Where is your victim complex coming from? Who’s talking about Goh?

Miky

You know, because of the context of the future episode I've been thinking, how reliable is Gryphon usually?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
How does that title confirm that this ew boy will stay? It could mean that each one go on a new and separate way

MunchMunch

Y'll Goh, Ash and Chloe are clearly staying. This is the 10h time people have assumed an episode is the last episode of Journeys without anyone saying it is lol.

Gingertail24

Seems like pretty solid confirmation to me, the kid isn't Gohing anywhere. Pretty much tanks any hopes I had for Paldea, but the games have a good enough story that the anime doesn't need to 'fix' anything.
People said that about Kalos league victory as well lol
But honestly I'm leaning more on goh staying