• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 16th: PM2019 136 - Satoshi and Go! Setting Off Anew!!

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
The question is if they are keeping the format, because how many times Ash and Goh have "set off" this series (yeah, I know the expression could be metaphorical)? It's the series that feels less like a real journey. It's ironic they called it Journeys in the West.

RafaSceptile

Yes I literally cried when sm ended. from joy.
I didnt watch the series but I had to watch the last 5 mins of it, just to see Ash says goodbye from these children
Sun and Moon and its childrens:

162nzl.jpg

Niormon

I don't think this is why but Ash's crying there could actually be a hint because in Johto this scene happens... After Charizard falls
Sad ash COULD be his role is reduce the TV guy never did say Ash would be Protag still just that he would be back

SatoSereFan224888

Judging from the title, it seems both Ash & Goh will be heading to Paldea and Journeys will continue. I guess because of production issues, SV won’t be a full fledged saga.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Except I'm trying to figure out what Ash and Gou are even gonna do if Journeys continues.

GhostWallker98

Ash will also need to defend his title so he could be going in and out of Paldea while on his journey with Goh to defend it, assuming Goh stays.

Niormon

Unfortunately they're not gonna do any of that because it doesn't make sense for an anime that doesn't focus solely on the newest gen.
I mean they did the darkerest day even tho that wasn't handled well PLUS the school setting is perfect for Goh and Ash when it comes to their goals it offers both for them Plus this isn't even talking about the TWO ride pokemon Ash and Goh will meet ala Tapu kuku style

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I mean they did the darkerest day even tho that wasn't handled well PLUS the school setting is perfect for Goh and Ash when it comes to their goals it offers both for them Plus this isn't even talking about the TWO ride pokemon Ash and Goh will meet ala Tapu kuku style
And unfortunately unless they can make it work for a multi-region saga we won't be seeing any of it, or it will be handled like the Darkest Day arc was.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Welp after heavily implying that Goh is gonna leave they dropped a bomb with this episode's title.

It seems like they're both going to Paldea together. But if they did go separate ways I expect it to be a solo Ash series again.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Welp after heavily implying that Goh is gonna leave they dropped a bomb with this episode's title.

It seems like they're both going to Paldea together. But if they did go separate ways I expect it to be a solo Ash series again.
I'm not expecting it to solely focus on Paldea. Gou's character doesn't really work in a single region series. He doesn't like to be tied down to just a single region.