• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 16th: PM2019 136 - Satoshi and Go! Setting Off Anew!!

Bulu likes pepsi

Honestly if there’s any remote possibility of Ash getting replaced with a kid (and that’s a huge IF), I’d rather it be Kukui’s son.
On the one hand I'd like to think Pikachu's time is done and something else could take its place like the new Gen 9 starter. I would like it to be Meowscarada because quaquaval is one of the ugliest pokemon i've ever seen and skeledirge could be used by the rival.

So that's what Kukui's son or any new character could use. Either way for the love of god i wouldn't want it to be Eevee.

Red and Blue

Whether or not Journeys continues Ash will definitely be getting a new team. Wonder if his Champions will go to Oak's lab or stay with Sakuragi?

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
On the one hand I'd like to think Pikachu's time is done and something else could take its place like Quaquaval or Meowscarada. So that's what Kukui's son or any new character could use. Either way for the love of god i wouldn't want it to be Eevee.
Pawmi would guaranteed be the new one.
Whether or not Journeys continues Ash will definitely be getting a new team. Wonder if his Champions will go to Oak's lab or stay with Sakuragi?
I think Lucario stays. Gengar will be a temp, and the others just at Oak's.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
I think Lucario stays for sure.
Nah, Ash shelves every non-Pikachu pokemon every end of series. Unless Ash singles out Lucario as his new personal favorite mon above all the others he's ever owned, he's going to Oak it too

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Seems odd for Goh to suddenly care about the battle gimmick

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
If they want to keep Goh in Paldea, makes more sense to have him focus on rare Pokemon/mystical Pokemon of Paldea.
God no, he got his mits on three that were served to him on a gold plate, even though he had no business having them. Seriously all the new/rando trainers showing up with Legendaries reminds of a certain piece of s*** from the Sinnoh Leauge.

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
The only one he got underserved was Suicune. I don't know what you're talking about since he didn't capture Eternatus on his own or to keep, and the Regi was in a tag battle with Gary. Why even bring that up?
And I thank my lucky stars Eternatus went to Leon, like it should have. As for the Regintag fight, Gary pretty much carried Goh through that.

KukuiFanatic501

On the one hand I'd like to think Pikachu's time is done and something else could take its place like the new Gen 9 starter. I would like it to be Meowscarada because quaquaval is one of the ugliest pokemon i've ever seen and skeledirge could be used by the rival.

So that's what Kukui's son or any new character could use. Either way for the love of god i wouldn't want it to be Eevee.
I don’t think Pikachu is getting oak’d. Besides it being an icon that’s basically the Japanese equivalent to Mickey Mouse, that is Ashs ride or die partner. There’s no chance Ash would rotate him out, and there’s no way the writers would take that big of a risk in getting rid of him

Not to mention Team Rocket becomes pointless without following after Pikachu being a goal for them.