• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 17th: PM2019 091 - The Ghost Train Departs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Arent Emmet and Ingo train leaders and doesnt one of the two use Chandalure?

Though it won't be same without cilan though he made those episodes even better.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Pretty sure they need to be Galar to use Gigantamax :p

Unless, of course, they somehow enable G-Max in Kanto (which, unfortunately, wouldn't surprise me...)
Well they're gonna have to, otherwise they'll be forced to set the Masters League entirely in Galar.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Teravolt

Though it won't be same without cilan though he made those episodes even better.
WHAT IF—

WHAT IF THEY PUT CILAN AND ALLISTER IN THE SAME EPISODE?

GODS HEAR MY CRY

I NEED THIS

I NEEEEEEEEEEED THIS!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
WHAT IF—

WHAT IF THEY PUT CILAN AND ALLISTER IN THE SAME EPISODE?

GODS HEAR MY CRY

I NEED THIS

I NEEEEEEEEEEED THIS!
SEE THIS EVERYONE? THESE INCREASED HOPES ARE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RAISE TERAVOLT HOPES UP. NOW I FEAR WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN WHEN THE EPISODE COMES

Teravolt

You alright there...?
Totally! I just really want my boys to get justice in Journeys, so I have an excuse to watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.