• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 17th: PM2019 091 - The Ghost Train Departs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Daily reminder that Ghost Nappa is now just living Nappa again, since he got revived at the end of the Frieza arc. He directed the abridged Broly movie IIRC

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
What if this episode does take place in Galar, but more importantly in the Wild Area at the Watchtower Ruins. There could be superstitions of a train departing from the station and using old abandoned tracks that were never finished or something near the ruins.

Thus, Ash and Goh investigate. It could involve Allister or even the the Galarian counterpart of the Kanto Museum Curator and Unova Expedition Leader.

Maybe, the boys face off against a G-Max Gengar and Ash uses Gengar, but it only manages to Dynamax.

This leads to the next episode but having the character helping the boys tell them about the Isle of Armor where they can go and have Gengar gain the ability himself.

Megapixel

What if this episode does take place in Galar, but more importantly in the Wild Area at the Watchtower Ruins. There could be superstitions of a train departing from the station and using old abandoned tracks that were never finished or something near the ruins.

Thus, Ash and Goh investigate. It could involve Allister or even the the Galarian counterpart of the Kanto Museum Curator and Unova Expedition Leader.

Maybe, the boys face off against a G-Max Gengar and Ash uses Gengar, but it only manages to Dynamax.

This leads to the next episode but having the character helping the boys tell them about the Isle of Armor where they can go and have Gengar gain the ability himself.
I'm thinking about unova trains, specifically something related to chandelure

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'm going to joke that this is stealth marketing for the OLM property that airs after Pokemon, Shinkalion, because we have nothing else to go off of right now.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Okay **** now I'm hyped for Shauntal, that theory seems so probable now ughhh
Imagine if this episode is set in Unova and it features Ash having a rebattle with Ingo/Emmet (whoever had the chandelure) to train Gengar, and in the end Shauntal, who was known to frequent Unova trains (atleast in the manga) witnesses this and gives ash more advice
So as per her advice Ash goes to gigantamax his Gengar
And then finally battles Shauntal for PWC and defeats her

....yep, I've set myself up for disappointment

WHAT IF—

WHAT IF THEY PUT CILAN AND ALLISTER IN THE SAME EPISODE?

GODS HEAR MY CRY

I NEED THIS

I NEEEEEEEEEEED THIS!
Na this would suck
What instead they should do is have clemont, cilan and allister in the same episode :p

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
In the Pokémon anime episodes airing Friday December 17th and Friday December 24th, we'll be going to Lateral Town in the Galar region!
In addition, Ghost Gym Gym Leader Onion will make his debut in the series.
He will be voiced by Chiyuki Miura.

We have received the following comment from her:
I was extremely happy when I learned I got cast. I've watched the Pocket Monsters TV series ever since I was a kid, and I have more memories tied to it than almost any other anime, so I can't believe I've going to be in it as THE Onion-kun! I gave the role my all, knowing that this is an extremely appealing character that lots of people really fell in love with when they played the video game, so he has to be portrayed with extreme care.
Onion-kun is so reticent it seems he's straight up bad at talking to people, which is precisely why I played every single word of his with great care while talking them over with the sound director. I'm looking forward to being able to bring you a new side of Onion-kun you didn't get to see in the video game, and I hope it will make you love him so much more. Please keep an eye on him as he tries his best in his own little way.
-Chiyuki Miura, voice of Onion

ONION.

LOL WHAT IS THAT NAME BUT YES. Loved Allister in Twilight Wings so happy to see him here

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Allister filling his apparent unremarkable Galar Gym Leader quota with just 2 episodes.

So, like, since this is still being set in Stow-on-Side, does that mean Bea is also appearing just to keep the Lucario train going and run through the Gengar train?
ONION.

LOL WHAT IS THAT NAME
I mean, the Japanese names for the Legendary Birds and the Eeveelutions are downright silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.