• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 19: XY011 - Bamboo Forest Chase! Pancham & Pangoro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
http://i.imgur.com/cv6PBdfs.jpg

December 19th. Discuss it. From Pokemon Fan 33.

Summary:
As they continue their journey, Ash and his friends stop for lunch. However, two Pokémon called "Pancham" spot them, and eat all their food. And then Team Rocket suddenly show up and capture all their Pokémon!

Summary 2:
Ash and friends continue they journey, but as they're in the middle of eating their lunches, the "Playful Pokémon" Pancham shows up and eat all their lunches. Ash chases after them, but then Team Rocket suddenly shows up and captures all Ash and friends' Pokemon in one fell swoop! But as they celebrate their success, Team Rocket start fighting with each other, causing the balloon to explode and everyone to get blasted off in different directions!

Last edited by a moderator:

LizardonX

Banned
Dude at least post the large images lol.

Doesn't seem like a very exciting winter stretch, especially since last year was the unova legue.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Dude at least post the large images lol.

Doesn't seem like a very exciting winter stretch, especially since last year was the unova legue.

Excuse me while I get up from the floor from laughing so hard.

It's nice to see things going smoothly. Can't wait for more info

LizardonX

Banned
Excuse me while I get up from the floor from laughing so hard.

It's nice to see things going smoothly. Can't wait for more info
No matter how unsatisfying the league was, it was still far more exciting than any string of fillers could possibly be.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Episode title is Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Pancham and Pangoro! Summary says a group of Pancham are lured to food when TR makes an appearance.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm so conflicted. On the bright side, some Pancham and Pangoro are appearing which is exciting, but if they're related to each other that means it's unlikely that someone will catch them. I'll be really disappointed if this is just a filler. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's not.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I'm so conflicted. On the bright side, some Pancham and Pangoro are appearing which is exciting, but if they're related to each other that means it's unlikely that someone will catch them. I'll be really disappointed if this is just a filler. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's not.

It's just like the other bears I'm guessing.

dman_dustin

Hopefully the Pancham capture speculations will be thrown out after this.

Yes because all 6th generation Pokemon are so ugly that they shouldn't be caught by the main cast. *Sorry but only reason to argue against Pancham is because you find it ugly*

Because quite frankly this shallow attitude people have, it can't be a valid excuse in a generation where there are less than 30 Pokemon lines to divvy up among the main cast and whoever else.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I actually hope Harimaron gets some focus in this episode, a battle against one of those rogue bears would be satisfying. It loved the food it was eating in the preview and if these Pokemon are willing to steal it, I could see some conflict coming from that.

Lorde

Not so much speculation when the We Are Team Rocket toy sheet actually said "James's Pancham"...

I thought that was already confirmed to be false since the image showing the merchandise showed the TR set with Meowth, Wobbuffet, Inkay, and a fourth mystery Pokemon, and another set that included Pancham and Litleo toys (I believe it was the My Pokemon Collection set). Someone mentioned that in the Pokemon speculation thread, and given that Pancham capture speculations for other characters continued, I'm going to assume that they were correct.

dman_dustin

Not so much speculation when the We Are Team Rocket toy sheet actually said "James's Pancham"...

Um, no it didn't, or else, people would be discussing it, wouldn't they?

See the thing is, there is MORE speculation of Serena getting Pancham than any other trainer.

If "James's Pancham" was confirmed, wouldn't it be on EVERY Team Rocket Speculation post.

ON top of that, no way James gets two 6th gen Pokemon so soon, and Jessie only has Wobbuffet.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.

Lorde

Are you seriously implying that Pancham can't possibly be caught in the future just because of this episode? That's terrible logic. I personally didn't like when people constantly speculated that Ash would get Cubchoo/Elgyem/Duosion/whatever else after their debut episode, but at least their predictions were valid in that it could always have happened.

PAndrews

How true, afterall, no Pokemon is ever captured after its debut episode.

And now without the sarcasm, why wouldn't it be possible?
Just look at Aipom, Gligar, Torkoal and Gible.

Aipom and Gligar both debuted back in Johto, yet got caught in Sinnoh
Torkoal debuted as a Gym Leader Pokemon, yet Ash got it soon after.
The guy from Johto ended up capturing Gible instead of Ash, but then Ash caught a different Gible soon after.

Then there are also examples like Krokorok in who followed for multiple episodes before being captured. So even if Pancham isn't captured, that proves nothing since it can becoming a following Pokemon or a different one can be captured.
Simply put, there could be 50 Pancham episodes first, with someone capturing it in appearance 51 if the writers want. If the writers plan on Ash rotating again, then the potential captures never stop either. So the Pancham speculation ends with its capture or the end of Kalos :D

Status
Not open for further replies.