• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 19: XY011 - Bamboo Forest Chase! Pancham & Pangoro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The fact that Jessie will catch Pumpkaboo here and might overshadow the Pancham plot has me seething. I really didn't want a capture to happen in this episode for this reason, but fine. Let Jessie get her first Kalos Pokemon. I hope the capture takes just a few seconds because there are better things happening in this episode in my opinion.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The fact that Jessie will catch Pumpkaboo here and might overshadow the Pancham plot has me seething. I really didn't want a capture to happen in this episode for this reason, but fine. Let Jessie get her first Kalos Pokemon. I hope the capture takes just a few seconds because there are better things happening in this episode in my opinion.

Well if Serena captured Pancham here, then it would have blown Jessie getting Pumpkaboo out of the water...mostly, probably. But that is not the case (grrrr) however I'm not worried about Jessie getting Pumpkaboo, because it will not overshadow the Panchams for me. I've waited a decent amount of time to see Pancham animated and nothing will overshadow it!

Well if Serena captured Pancham here, then it would have blown Jessie getting Pumpkaboo out of the water...mostly, probably. But that is not the case (grrrr) however I'm not worried about Jessie getting Pumpkaboo, because it will not overshadow the Panchams for me. I've waited a decent amount of time to see Pancham animated and nothing will overshadow it!

Same with me. I have no concern about who overshadows who; it's obvious Pancham will be prominent in the episode.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Same with me. I have no concern about who overshadows who; it's obvious Pancham will be prominent in the episode.

That's right! And now I'm going to go purchase my Pancham merchandise. The anime really turned the cuteness charm on the panda Pokemon to the point where I actually could see Serena or just a girl in general own a Pancham for the cuteness alone. Now do I want a Pancham t-shirt or Pancham sports cap?

That's right! And now I'm going to go purchase my Pancham merchandise. The anime really turned the cuteness charm on the panda Pokemon to the point where I actually could see Serena or just a girl in general own a Pancham for the cuteness alone. Now do I want a Pancham t-shirt or Pancham sports cap?

I suggest a Pancham T-shirt. Sounds cuter.

Anyway, I hope for memorable moments from those mischievous Pancham. They shouldn't be in the episode title just to be eye-candy.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Smash Preview
- Pikachu and the starters get captured.
- A Pangoro scares Team Rocket.

i think we already know this due to the xy011 preview at the end of the xy10th episode, anything else that was confirmed?

kmyeakel

Meowth is probably will be with Pikachu and the others (like it always happens when team rocket and ash and co get together) after they get separated. After a while, Ash and co or team rocket will find them first.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people knew that already ever since the preview was released at the end of XY010.

The preview itself must be new, as Smash (or whatever it is called now) airs on Saturdays.
However, I think everyone saw this preview's "reveals" within the last one. :p

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Pikachu and Froakie are seen helping Chespin probably after the blast. But where is Fennekin ? And then, when Pikachu and Froakie run together, Chespin's not there... What happened to it ?
Still wondering how this episode will turn out. Even with all those pieces of the puzzle, we still have no idea what Pumpkaboo has to do in all this mess, and I'm curious to know. :p

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
oops what's with the picture in 0:39, it seem kind of dark

I'm pretty sure that's from another anime; the video probably cut away just as that other anime's preview was starting.

Anyway, I'm cackling like a hyena @ Pikachu and Froakie helping Chespin out of the ground. It was so adorable. And Pangoro looks even more amazing in this preview!

Pikachu and Froakie are seen helping Chespin probably after the blast. But where is Fennekin ? And then, when Pikachu and Froakie run together, Chespin's not there... What happened to it ?
Still wondering how this episode will turn out. Even with all those pieces of the puzzle, we still have no idea what Pumpkaboo has to do in all this mess, and I'm curious to know. :p

I'm gonna assume that Fennekin was separated from the others. Then, when Pumpkaboo attacked, Chespin was separated from Pikachu and Froakie. That's my guess.

diakyu

Pumpkaboo looks as awful as i expected..
I guess you just don't like the species huh?

And I thought Fletchling was out of his pokeball too. I guess he stays with Ash to help find the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.