• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 19: XY011 - Bamboo Forest Chase! Pancham & Pangoro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What letdown for me is that Ash won't catch any Pokemon so far. From XY001 TO XY14.Ash only has 3 Pokemon in party :(. In BW from BW 1 to BW 14 ,he had 5 Pokemon in party.To be honest I was hoping he'd catch that Pumpkaboo,since I kinda don't see him with Skiddo nor Gogoat.The only chance left now is Trevenant for Ash.

XY is obviously gonna have a slower pace than BW. Therefore, I really doubt we'll be seeing Ash make a capture soon.

Serena, on the other hand, needs to have a capture of her own. I'm hoping by the time we get to the fifteenth episode, we'll see a capture from her.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
What letdown for me is that Ash won't catch any Pokemon so far. From XY001 TO XY14.Ash only has 3 Pokemon in party :(. In BW from BW 1 to BW 14 ,he had 5 Pokemon in party.To be honest I was hoping he'd catch that Pumpkaboo,since I kinda don't see him with Skiddo nor Gogoat.The only chance left now is Trevenant for Ash.

well since ash already have a partly full team, then chance he catches one will definitely be low. well who knows he might catch a fairy type unexpectedly

Hydreigo

Gotta catch them all
XY is obviously gonna have a slower pace than BW. Therefore, I really doubt we'll be seeing Ash make a capture soon.

Serena, on the other hand, needs to have a capture of her own. I'm hoping by the time we get to the fifteenth episode, we'll see a capture from her.

I am hoping before his battle with Grant , Ash will catch one Pokemon(Clauncher?). This is what I hope for his team: Pikachu,Froakie(I think he won't evolve,he is alredy bad-***),Talonflame(every bird evolves),Clauncher(I can see him as Corphish's bro :D ),Trevenant(I always wanted for Ash to catch either Pumpkaboo or Trevent I hope Trevenant),Avalugg(he could be like new Glaile,perhaps)Carbink(I wish he'd catch one fairy) Pyroar( I think he needs one Fire-type that walks)

P.S Sorry I am noob in this, this is my first time here,I don't know much about it,in fact I was following Serebbi and forums since 2012 but never made acc,I realised I like to discuss with people about Pokemon and episodes and decided to make acc :D

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Maybe at least one of those Pancham will follow the group and be a recurring character? They've did that before, and they can do it again.

But yeah, realistically, these Pancham will be Pokemon of the day. We can just hope that they're extremely cute in the episode and bring warmth to our hearts. :)

I'd be all for a Pancham following the group as long as Serena actually catches one. In perfect world she'd catch Pancham indeed, as Lorde said. Who knows when we'll get another Pancham appearance and it's chances of going were it rightfully belongs will decrease by the day. It is a injustice that Serena does not capture Pancham here, yet Pumpkaboo is captured. I call shenanigans!

While I'm also in for Serena getting a cute Pokemon like Pancham, I really don't mind what she catches. I try not to care too much about captures so then I can save myself most of the disappointment when reality kicks in.

At this point, my main concern is whether or not she'll make a capture by episode 15 at least.

Navin

MALDREAD
I think the Sassmaster Serena/baddass Pangoro tandem would definitely be better than a 'cute' Pokemon capture.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I think the Sassmaster Serena/baddass Pangoro tandem would definitely be better than a 'cute' Pokemon capture.

I agree. After seeing how awesome Pangoro was in the preview, I really want to see Serena with one. Pangoro is just flawless. And I suppose I should be glad that Pumpkaboo is apparently being caught by Team Rocket rather than a Pancham; I would've died if one of the best Kalos Pokemon had ended up on Team Rocket's side.

I agree. After seeing how awesome Pangoro was in the preview, I really want to see Serena with one. Pangoro is just flawless. And I suppose I should be glad that Pumpkaboo is apparently being caught by Team Rocket rather than a Pancham; I would've died if one of the best Kalos Pokemon had ended up on Team Rocket's side.

I agree. Whether or not Pancham's getting captured, at least we'll be seeing another capture, either way.

Luthor

The fact that there are two Pacham makes me think that Serena won't catch either of them(hard to bond with just one of them) and I Think Pangoro would be far too strong at this stage so i'm not expecting a Serena capture in this episode. But even if I'm right it wouldn't necessarily preclude her getting one later.

Navin

MALDREAD
The fact that there are two Pacham makes me think that Serena won't catch either of them(hard to bond with just one of them) and I Think Pangoro would be far too strong at this stage so i'm not expecting a Serena capture in this episode. But even if I'm right it wouldn't necessarily preclude her getting one later.

I wonder if the show is going to pull another instance of the female lead having a 'powerful disobediant' Pokemon. Dawn had Mamoswine, and Iris had Dragonite. Maybe Serena gets a Pangoro?

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I wonder if the show is going to pull another instance of the female lead having a 'powerful disobediant' Pokemon. Dawn had Mamoswine, and Iris had Dragonite. Maybe Serena gets a Pangoro?

While I'm all for Pangoro being her powerhouse, I hope they leave behind the disobedient storyline. How many times do we have to see it? I hope we take a break from it. Didn't Iris have like two disobedient Pokemon? Talk about overkill.

While I'm all for Pangoro being her powerhouse, I hope they leave behind the disobedient storyline. How many times do we have to see it? I hope we take a break from it. Didn't Iris have like two disobedient Pokemon? Talk about overkill.

Three, Elmonga was acting much like a Diva, using Volt Swich because she didn't want to battle.

SlimeStack

I'm hoping the starter trio get to do something together. I was slightly disappointed by the fact that Froakie and Fennekin didn't join Chespin in taking down the mecha last week. I just want a scene that says the trio has been assembled, y'know? :p

My one hope for Pumpkaboo here is that Musashi does something funny in the capture. It would be a dream come true to witness anything that tops Seviper's capture. I wonder if she captures it because, at the time, Team Rocket have no Pokémon on them. That would be pretty cool.

Don't think I have much to say on the Pancham/Pangoro plot other than the fact that they're cute and cool respectively and it'll be nice seeing them animated.

SlimKennedy

Is there even any evidence that we'll see Pumpkaboos capture? For all we know, it could just show up outta the blue. Kinda like Frillish and Amoongus.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Is there even any evidence that we'll see Pumpkaboos capture? For all we know, it could just show up outta the blue. Kinda like Frillish and Amoongus.

Inkay was caught on-screen, so why wouldn't Pumpkaboo? This is the perfect place for Team Rocket to catch Pumpkaboo given that one actually appears in this episode. Why would the writers miss such a perfect opportunity?

Considering that Pumpkaboo appears behind Jessie in a scan in the same way Inkay appears behind James, plus the fact that there's a Pumpkaboo in this episode, I really do think we'll be seeing Pumpkaboo being captured. If not in this episode, sometime later. It's very likely now that Jessie's the one to catch Pumpkaboo, since it seems to fit her style well.

★ Mr. Mime ★

Man of Mystery
I was really hoping for Ash to get a Pancham but it looks like no ones going to get one in this episode.

At least TR's getting a Pumpkaboo, I guess that's better than nothing...

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Considering that Pumpkaboo appears behind Jessie in a scan in the same way Inkay appears behind James, plus the fact that there's a Pumpkaboo in this episode, I really do think we'll be seeing Pumpkaboo being captured. If not in this episode, sometime later. It's very likely now that Jessie's the one to catch Pumpkaboo, since it seems to fit her style well.

Why didn't they just give Pumpkaboo it's own episode, why does it need to be in Pancham's glorious debut episode? This is suppose to be the Panchams time, how dare Pumpkaboo try and steal it, and to have it caught as well. The only Pokemon that should have been caught here is Pancham! I'm still crossing my fingers that one of the Pancham's follow the group.

Why didn't they just give Pumpkaboo it's own episode, why does it need to be in Pancham's glorious debut episode? This is suppose to be the Panchams time, how dare Pumpkaboo try and steal it, and to have it caught as well. The only Pokemon that should have been caught here is Pancham! I'm still crossing my fingers that one of the Pancham's follow the group.

It could be just a rather quick and unexpected capture, just like how James caught Inkay. Probably at or around the end of the episode as well, considering that we've only seen the same single scene of Pumpkaboo in the previews. I wouldn't worry about Pumpkaboo's role just yet. :)

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
It could be just a rather quick and unexpected capture, just like how James caught Inkay. Probably at or around the end of the episode as well, considering that we've only seen the same single scene of Pumpkaboo in the previews. I wouldn't worry about Pumpkaboo's role just yet. :)

True, I'm just being bias. I mean really, we get a Pancham episode and a possible capture in the episode and the capture's not even going to be the Panchams? Again I call shenanigans!

Status
Not open for further replies.