• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 19: XY011 - Bamboo Forest Chase! Pancham & Pangoro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
So yeah, for those curious, on December 26th, TV Tokyo is airing a TV special titled "The Best Song Hits Among the Classics" or something to that effect, a 3 hour 18 minute music program that showcases hit songs from the 1960s. It preempts all standard programming during the 6:30 PM-9:48 PM block, including both Pokemon and Naruto.

So now you know.

then how about the 2nd of january? i think there is another special i guess that will block pokemon telecasting

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So yeah, for those curious, on December 26th, TV Tokyo is airing a TV special titled "The Best Song Hits Among the Classics" or something to that effect, a 3 hour 18 minute music program that showcases hit songs from the 1960s. It preempts all standard programming during the 6:30 PM-9:48 PM block, including both Pokemon and Naruto.

So now you know.

Pokemon is on hiatus next week because of a 60s music telecast? Good grief. Well, at least this gives the Pancham the honor of getting the last episode of 2013 all to themselves.

So now you know.

So THAT'S why we have the hiatus? ...Huh. Who would've thunk it? At least this will be the last episode of the year, as everyone says.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
then how about the 2nd of january? i think there is another special i guess that will block pokemon telecasting

Dunno. I'll check in a week, but I know neither Pokemon nor Naruto are airing then, so it's most likely another holiday special of some kind. We are in the height of the season for that kind of stuff, after all.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So its starting to look like the biggest thing happening here is the Pumpkaboo capture for TR. Am I the only one who can't see Jessie with a grass type when James doesn't have one lol??

Also I hope we get some new moves in this episode, both Fenniken and the other two starters could all use one.

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
Japan had a music industry in the 60s? :p

Better be careful, Prime Minister Abe will not be pleased with you making comments like that :p

Anyways, I think we are all going way overbaord analyzing what pokemon will be captured in this episode, especially this early in the series.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Anyways, I think we are all going way overbaord analyzing what pokemon will be captured in this episode, especially this early in the series.

one thing for sure that pumpkaboo is going to be jessie's

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Yay, I can't wait for this episode! I'm mostly looking forward to seeing those Pancham, I don't Ash or Serena will catch one though. :p

I should really stop posting at the last minute, lol ur...

Status
Not open for further replies.