• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 1st: PM2019 003: Fushigisou is Quite Mysterious, Don't You Think Sou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Which pokemon are the Trio going to use?
Impidimp for Jessie and Cramorant for James. I could see Jessie making her first capture in episode 5

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Could be a Woobat situation where they catch it offscreen. Doubt it tho

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Mime Jr. returning and becoming a Mr. Rime is what I'm hoping for. Sandaconda is a snake Jessie can have that one.

Can Mime Jr. become Galarian Mr. Mime?

ShadowForce720

Can Mime Jr. become Galarian Mr. Mime?

Technically yes, and this because it was never confirmed where James's relatives got Mime Jr from in the first place. When James caught Mime Jr in the Battle Frontier series, it was generally assumed that if it wasn't from Kanto that then it was likely from Sinnoh since gen 4 was the generation where Mime Jr was officially introduced. However because it was never confirmed that it was from Kanto or Sinnoh that means they have enough leeway to say that it's actually from Galar which would allow it to evolve into Galarian Mr.Mime.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
This episode would have my interest more if it focused on a Galar Pokemon, I mean Kajitchu (the apple Pokémon) has an unorthodox manner of evolving and is a split evolution as well as a Grass-type. It would have been more interesting focusing on how it comes to evolve to and from each form via Sweet/Tart apple items. It really just seems like this’ll be a mysterious garden redux. The saving grace of this episode for me will probably be Go/Satoshi’s conflict and learning to work as a team and how Go handles himself as more of the “brains” right now with no Pokémon on hand to do much.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Technically yes, and this because it was never confirmed where James's relatives got Mime Jr from in the first place. When James caught Mime Jr in the Battle Frontier series, it was generally assumed that if it wasn't from Kanto that then it was likely from Sinnoh since gen 4 was the generation where Mime Jr was officially introduced. However because it was never confirmed that it was from Kanto or Sinnoh that means they have enough leeway to say that it's actually from Galar which would allow it to evolve into Galarian Mr.Mime.

My question is in the lines of "Can we do that in the games so the anime could pull it off"?

ShadowForce720

My question is in the lines of "Can we do that in the games so the anime could pull it off"?

Well yes, because like the normal pokemon that evolve into Alolan forms, any pokemon that evolves into a Galar form like Mime Jr. to Galarian Mr. Mime will only be able to evolve into that Galarian form. Basically in the games it doesn't matter if you transferred your pokemon from a previous game or not as it will still evolve into the Galarian form when it's in Galar. Now in the anime it's different as for instance if we were using game logic then if Ash evolved his Pikachu in Alola even though it wasn't from their originally it would evolve into a Alolan Raichu, however since the anime doesn't strictly follow game logic Ash's Pikachu is unable to evolve into Alolan Raichu sense it's not from Alola.

However since it was never confirmed where James's Mime Jr. was from that gives the writers leeway to say that it was originally from Galar which would mean that it would be able to evolve into Galarian Mr. Mime.

Egakor

Look like Team Rocket will use Pokemons from their HQ in the new series.
cho-animedia.jp/anime/140665

Status
Not open for further replies.