• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 1st: PM2019 003: Fushigisou is Quite Mysterious, Don't You Think Sou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Would be hilarious if Gyarados and Tyranitar were disobedient and attacked Ash and Gou on their own. Which I could actually see happening

Red and Blue

Hmm in that same scene that your talking about in the opening there was also Gou's Scorbunny fighting a Corviknight, so I wonder if that means Team Rocket is going to be using a Corviknight at some point?
That is a possibility. Though a downside would mean Ash wouldn't catch Rookidee

CabochonJaw

Bad guys sure love using tyranitar (not counting Alain). I'm guessing it takes one thunderbolt to knock out tyranitar and two thunderbolts to knock out gyarados.

Red and Blue

I don't think this necessarily rules out TR catching Galarian Pokemon. They could just use them along with HQ Pokemon

Red and Blue

Jessie & James have at least 3 Pokémon each from past series so why couldn’t they bring those back? The Pokémon they choose will still get defeated since they’re not allowed to win but would’ve been better to see their old Pokémon
I mean they still can for future episodes. We are probably seeing Gyarados and Tyranitar in Kanto because they no longer have Arbok and Weezing

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I mean they still can for future episodes. We are probably seeing Gyarados and Tyranitar because they no longer have Arbok and Weezing
I’m aware they can but why not here? Logically they’d “upgrade” to more threatening Pokémon once their Pokémon keep getting beaten not the other way around. Plus Arbok & Weezing aren’t their only Pokémon.

Just a nitpick. Doesn’t bother me as long as they’re not permanent (which is likely)

Red and Blue

I’m aware they can but why not here? Logically they’d “upgrade” to more threatening Pokémon once their Pokémon keep getting beaten not the other way around. Plus Arbok & Weezing aren’t their only Pokémon.

Just a nitpick. Doesn’t bother me as long as they’re not permanent (which is likely)
Arbok and Weezing were their Pokemon in OS. Which could explain why they are using a Kanto and Johto Pokemon in this episode.

Once they head to other regions they could use the ones the caught there

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Arbok and Weezing were their Pokemon in OS. Which could explain why they are using a Kanto and Johto Pokemon in this episode.

Once they head to other regions they could use the ones the caught
That seems arbitrary so it’s probably the case. Still shouldn’t have limited their choices but it’s w.e

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Link is broken is this what you meant?

https://t.co/XuDXfeGk5Q

I'm guessing that's the Tyranitar from the opening
Holy...

Wow. James' OS Magikarp finally came back. Really brings a tear to one's eye. Also, imagine if that were Ash's Larvitar all grown up.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Jesus Christ Gyarados and Bangiras vs. just Pikachu? Guess this is the chance for Satoshi to put his experience to usage in front of Go and the rest of the PM world. Guess that at least gives these TR faceoffs more depth and urgency early on. This episode got way more interesting.

So the opening showing Pikachu v. Bangiras and Hibanny v. Armorgaw wasn’t just for aesthetics. Armorgaw is one of my favorite Gen 8 ‘mon....it potentially gets to appear under TRio’s care jobbing for the rest of the series....t-thanks writers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.