• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 1st: PM2019 003: Fushigisou is Quite Mysterious, Don't You Think Sou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
If they decide to evolve Ash’s Bulbasaur here I’ll be raging!!!!

Hanto

Water Addiction
Why can't they make proper arc for each region to represent its unique nature & pokemon for 30-40 episodes and doing some region hopping crap?
From Kanto to Johto to Galar to Sinnoh... Meh

Soniman

Break the Limit
Why can't they make proper arc for each region to represent its unique nature & pokemon for 30-40 episodes and doing some region hopping crap?
From Kanto to Johto to Galar to Sinnoh... Meh
THINK OF THE CHILDREN. THEY HAVE SHORT ATTENTION SPANS. THEY'LL FORGET EVERYTHING AFTER TWO EPISODES. CANT HAVE THAT

I hate this logic and the show continues to cripple itself by adhering to it

Revolver Furious Dragon

I think this is probably the most important of the revealed episodes since it could give us an answer as to wherever ash's old pokemon will be relevent in the new series.

If this episode comes and goes without ash's bulbasaur doing anything then maybe people can finally stop with the rampent speculation every single time theres a species that belonged to ash or another character.

Of course if ashs bulbasaur does do something here, and I mean actually contribute not a flashback or cameo, then I will be the first to admit I was wrong and will fully look forward to seeing more of ash's Pokémon in the future

D

Deleted member 384931

I feel like Ash is useless here. I feel like they are pushing Ash in the background in favor of Gou. How many episodes of the new series focus on Gou? How many on Ash?

Revolver Furious Dragon

I feel like Ash is useless here. I feel like they are pushing Ash in the background in favor of Gou. How many episodes of the new series focus on Gou? How many on Ash?

Ultimately they have equal billing this series.

However it would make sense to focus more on Gou in the beginning. They have to develop his character and personality and showcase who he is to the viewers. Something they don't need to do with ash since most of the viewers are already familiar with him

Red and Blue

This isn't really a Gou focused episode though. Of the eight episodes we have so far only PM episodes 4 and 6 are focusing on Gou specifically.

MartínK

This isn't really a Gou focused episode though. Of the eight episodes we have so far only PM episodes 4 and 6 are focusing on Gou specifically.

Although Gou catchs Scorbunny here i'm not sure if this episode is going to focus only in him

dman_dustin

Although Gou catchs Scorbunny here i'm not sure if this episode is going to focus only in him

Well I mean the summary gives the impression that episode 4 is going to be very similar to the Squirtle Squad.

So whatever role Ash had in that episode, Go probably will have the same focus, maybe a little bit more because Go is supposed to get Scorbunny, so Go likely saves Scorbunny or something.

Konja7

I don't care about the preview. The poster clearly shows a bulbasaur evolving twice while ash looks on.

So it's his bulbasaur

I don't think the poster shows a Bulbasaur evolving twice.

I think it shows Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venasaur, because these will be together at some point.

After all the synopsis says we will discover a mystery about them.

dman_dustin

Look with Bulbasaur (plural) being in the episode likely evolving, there might be a chance that Ash's Bulbasaur will evolve. It's not a guarantee but it at least is a possibility for now (VA list could tell us if Bulbasaur will be in it, or at the very least Bulbasaur's VA if she shows up in the list, we could get Ash's Bulbasaur).

But I HIGHLY extremely doubt the hypothetical Ivysaur is then going to further evolve into Venusaur. Ivysaur at least makes some sense, but I highly doubt they'll give Ash a Venusaur THIS early plus I feel like they'd at least want to show us Ivysaur for awhile (IF it evolves).

The problem with poster being confirmation, is that we know multiple Bulbasaur are going to evolve into Ivysaur, and multiple Ivysaur are going to evolve into Venusaur. All the poster does is show us the line evolving from Bulbasaur to Ivysaur to Venusaur.

This makes sense given that when Ash's Turtwig evolved the title was basically "Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra" it wasn't saying that Ash's Turtwig was going to fully evolve. But it was a reference to Ash's Turtwig evolving into Grotle and Paul's Torterra.

Same here minus the title. A lot of Bulbasaur will evolve and a lot of Ivysaur will evolve. I very much doubt, we'll get two evolutions from the same Pokemon in a single episode, let alone Ash's Bulbaaur.

I mean don't get me wrong, the experience Bulbasaur possesses is probably more than enough to evolve twice, quickly if they really wanted to, but I doubt they'll just evolve Ivysaur immediately, I feel like it would take awhile, after all if they are deciding to evolve Ash's Bulbasaur, I feel like they would want to show off Ivysaur a lot. You know have Ash use it for quite a few episodes. Why evolve it immediately into Venusaur? I don't think the point is to ridiculously overpower Ash so soon.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Look with Bulbasaur (plural) being in the episode likely evolving, there might be a chance that Ash's Bulbasaur will evolve. It's not a guarantee but it at least is a possibility for now (VA list could tell us if Bulbasaur will be in it, or at the very least Bulbasaur's VA if she shows up in the list, we could get Ash's Bulbasaur).

But I HIGHLY extremely doubt the hypothetical Ivysaur is then going to further evolve into Venusaur. Ivysaur at least makes some sense, but I highly doubt they'll give Ash a Venusaur THIS early plus I feel like they'd at least want to show us Ivysaur for awhile (IF it evolves).

The problem with poster being confirmation, is that we know multiple Bulbasaur are going to evolve into Ivysaur, and multiple Ivysaur are going to evolve into Venusaur. All the poster does is show us the line evolving from Bulbasaur to Ivysaur to Venusaur.

This makes sense given that when Ash's Turtwig evolved the title was basically "Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra" it wasn't saying that Ash's Turtwig was going to fully evolve. But it was a reference to Ash's Turtwig evolving into Grotle and Paul's Torterra.

Same here minus the title. A lot of Bulbasaur will evolve and a lot of Ivysaur will evolve. I very much doubt, we'll get two evolutions from the same Pokemon in a single episode, let alone Ash's Bulbaaur.

I mean don't get me wrong, the experience Bulbasaur possesses is probably more than enough to evolve twice, quickly if they really wanted to, but I doubt they'll just evolve Ivysaur immediately, I feel like it would take awhile, after all if they are deciding to evolve Ash's Bulbasaur, I feel like they would want to show off Ivysaur a lot. You know have Ash use it for quite a few episodes. Why evolve it immediately into Venusaur? I don't think the point is to ridiculously overpower Ash so soon.
The quickest evolving Pokemon we've ever had (Caterpie) still took two episodes to reach its final form.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
You say that like it is a bad thing. Fans have wanted less Ash focus for ages

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Ash is probably not getting less screentime though; there's now only 2 main characters so any screentime that was given to the 3rd, 4th, etc wheel characters is now being given to Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.