• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 1st: PM2019 003: Fushigisou is Quite Mysterious, Don't You Think Sou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Ash is probably not getting less screentime though; there's now only 2 main characters so any screentime that was given to the 3rd, 4th, etc wheel characters is now being given to Go.
Ash gets less as they try to phase him out to let Gou take over. I want this just for the Ash Killed Ash memes that would hopefully emerge

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
You say that like it is a bad thing. Fans have wanted less Ash focus for ages

Still amazed people think Ash is going to be replaced, you’d think after more than 20 years people would understand this simple fact.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
This episode could be a waste this early in the series, if it doesn't focus on Ash's bulbasaur and hopefully it's evolution!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Gou's Rotom Phone has its own voice actor? Odd, I'd expect Ash's to get top billing. Either he's not getting it until next ep or later, or it shares a voice with someone.

Don't same-region Pokedexes usually share a voice? I guess since they're technically Pokemon, it makes sense to give them different ones.

Red and Blue

I'm guessing the trio are after all of the Bulbasaur. Either that or they are setting up their new base

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I still want to know how Giovanni didn't fire them after coming back from Alola empty handed (maybe they were like "Yeah, we set up a powerful branch in Alola with our pokemon, and the region is now up for grabs", which is technically true)

Red and Blue

Now that I think about it I doubt they will go after the Bulbasaur. They have no Pokemon on hand to oppose Ash and Pikachu.

Who knows maybe they meet the Dragonite from the poster and move in with it

ShadowForce720

Now that I think about it I doubt they will go after the Bulbasaur. They have no Pokemon on hand to oppose Ash and Pikachu.

Who knows maybe they meet the Dragonite from the poster and move in with it

To be fair that never stopped them in X&Y when they showed up in the first episode to try to get Pikachu and then showed up in the 2nd episode to try to get Garchomp. So I doubt that them not having any pokemon besides Meowth and Wobbuffet would seriously somehow prevent them from trying to catch all the Bulbasaur line here. Now I'm not saying that they couldn't do anything else here instead, but I don't think them not having any addition pokemon besides Meowth and Wobbuffet could be used as evidence to say that they won't try to capture the Bulbasaur here.

kickachu

Momentai!
hey if ash's bulbasaur appears and evolves I'll be shocked any takers?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Actually the chances of Meowth going Gigantamax are pretty darn likely since Giga Meowth shares TR Meowth's cry
Pure coincidence. Just as how people joke Dynamax was hinted at since the island of giant (robot) Pokemon.

Not to mention either the anime will have to pretend Meowth is a special Meowth or discard special Pokemon that can Gigantamax altogether so that any Pokemon can Gigantamax if it has a form for it.

Red and Blue

Pure coincidence. Just as how people joke Dynamax was hinted at since the island of giant (robot) Pokemon.

Not to mention either the anime will have to pretend Meowth is a special Meowth or discard special Pokemon that can Gigantamax altogether so that any Pokemon can Gigantamax if it has a form for it.
Well Meowth can speak so it was already kind of special to begin with. It makes way more sense for it to be the one to get the special dynamax form over a random Meowth. Especially if TR gain the mechanic like Z moves

Status
Not open for further replies.