• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 22nd: PM2019 006: I'm Gonna Get a Ton of Pokémon! The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Yeah, and he probably won't reference his beedrill either.

Eh, a lot of people probably forget he had that(Much like Raticate). Them not even mentioning Casey in the Electabuzz episode was far more of a crime!

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Again it should have been Viridian Forrest

Well at least he struggles the first time. Wonder what Ash will be doing in all of this

Why would Viridian Forrest been a better choice?

On Ash I'm assuming he'll be on the sidelines with everyone else watching Gou catching Pokémon until trouble appears and jumps in to help.

Red and Blue

Why would Viridian Forrest been a better choice?

On Ash I'm assuming he'll be on the sidelines with everyone else watching Gou catching Pokémon until trouble appears and jumps in to help.
Cause that forest was an actual in game location. Plus it would have been a nice callback to OS

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Convenience? If they can jump from region to region each episode it shouldnt take that long to travel to different locations in Kanto

Exactly~
And it'd be nice if they show more of Kanto, instead of making Vermillion the centerpiece of Kanto like they did with Melemele. I'd love to see different parts of Kanto, not just the same city

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I think that spear is more like plot devices to noob in that episode

Redstar45

Why is this forum so obsessed with ash referencing his own pokemon when he saw others of the same species?! Do you guys scream "Ey! I Have the same dog!" to strangers in the street?
"Ey" ? This is a first time that i hear a person actual say that to another person in rl

Redstar45

Yup.

This fanbase has a weird obsession with callbacks. There should be some, but not everything under the sun needs to be reference.
Some cool reference to the classic os -sm would nice (as much i hate that series it is part of Satoshi's past now) and writers cannot forgo that just because they wanted to....that would be display so disrespect to their own fanbase in the Japan!

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Why is this forum so obsessed with ash referencing his own pokemon when he saw others of the same species?! Do you guys scream "Ey! I Have the same dog!" to strangers in the street?
In defense to callbackers, if you have a friend with you like Go is to Ash and you see a cat and dog, the chances that you will tell your friend that you have both of them,especially if you're 10 year old, is actually very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.