• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 22nd: PM2019 006: I'm Gonna Get a Ton of Pokémon! The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartínK

So Gou is gonna catch every bug Pokemon in Kanto or he's gonna evolve it? At least Caterpie to Metapod to Buterfree and Weedle to Kakuna to Breedill

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Do you actually expect Go to catch every Pokemon?

Let's be real. That's on the same level as Ash wanting to become a Pokemon Master. Not going to happen during our lifetime.

I mean, assuming Ash will take on the Galar gym challenge, that means Ash will conveniently have to find himself in Galar region every time he needs to challenge a gym. That leaves a lot of convenient space for a lot of convenient Galar captures.
Exactly, I am kinda seeing that Go will try and capture all these Pokemon in this episode, but he will fail and only catch like 1-2 Pokemon, then in next episode if this happen, he will catch like 3-4 etc etc. More and More within each episode.I don't see him catching immediately all 20 Pokemon or more in this episode, but he'd be slowly progressing into catching more and more.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Exactly, I am kinda seeing that Go will try and capture all these Pokemon in this episode, but he will fail and only catch like 1-2 Pokemon, then in next episode if this happen, he will catch like 3-4 etc etc. More and More within each episode.I don't see him catching immediately all 20 Pokemon or more in this episode, but he'd be slowly progressing into catching more and more.
Yeah.

I mean, think about it: if a new Pokemon is featured in every episode, that means Go would attempt to catch every single Pokemon he encounters, which feels highly unlikely to me. So I assume he won't catch every single new Pokemon he comes across for whatever reason.

Last edited:

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Yeah.

I mean, think about it: if a new Pokemon is featured in every episode, that means Go would attempt to catch every single Pokemon he encounters, which feels highly unlikely to me. So I assume he won't catch every single new Pokemon he comes across for whatever reason.
Yeah, like what's only implied that he will catch Scorbunny and those "Bug Pokemon" and that's only two Pokemon, he ain't catching anything( isn't implied) in other episodes so far.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I feel like Ash and Gou will both get a catch in this episode.

It's most likely just a Go capture episode
Ash'll likely get something in the next episode, hopefully he does anyways

dman_dustin

I agree, especially if Go is catching a whole lot of Pokemon in this episode.

Because I don't think Ash not doing anything in an episode like this, makes any sense.

I think he should at least catch maybe one Pokemon, maybe it'll be a very surprising capture that no one saw coming.

Otherwise I think Ash just not doing anything is going to be ridiculous. I suppose he could be doing something else, and isn't near Go, which would be the only justification why Ash wouldn't catch some new Pokemon.

World Turtle

If they're in Viridian Forest maybe Ash can catch a new Caterpie/Butterfree for G-Max? Getting back his old one would be unlikely, but if they implied it was the child of Ash's. Like maybe Ash found it wearing the yellow scarf Ash's Butterfree was given? I could get behind a 'passing of the torch' catch.

Manene!

Honestly, I assumed this was going to be the Bug Catching Contest in Johto. I think Go will likely capture on Bug-type in this episode, but I'm not sure which. Butterfree would make sesne. They have every reason to want to promote it in the Anime with its new Gigantamax form. But something about Go capturing a Scyther feels 'right' too.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
So wait just watched the first episode and was confused.When did Oak capture Pikachu and why did Pichu leave Kangaskan when they were happy together?

Konja7

So wait just watched the first episode and was confused.When did Oak capture Pikachu and why did Pichu leave Kangaskan when they were happy together?

Pichu left Kangaskhan, because he noticed that it was getting too difficult for mom Kangaskhan to carry both (as Pichu and baby Kangaskhan were growing up).

It is slightly implied that even baby Kangaskhan was affected by having to share the space.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So is this like a bug catching contest in Johto?? Or more like a safari zone thing??

Status
Not open for further replies.