• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 22nd: PM2019 006: I'm Gonna Get a Ton of Pokémon! The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

This is what I was somehow hopping not to happen. I would be fine if Gou would catch 15-20 Pokemon and rotating them like Ash in Kanto and OI, and not like Red in Pokemon Originis where Charizard got 90% of the focus while all his other captures were only shown in just a glimpse.

Wondee who is the Bug type he is missing. Maybe Scyther or Beedrill or Pinsir?
So where is Ash?

ShadowForce720

This is what I was somehow hopping not to happen. I would be fine if Gou would catch 15-20 Pokemon and rotating them like Ash in Kanto and OI, and not like Red in Pokemon Originis where Charizard got 90% of the focus while all his other captures were only shown in just a glimpse.

Will this means that all the other Kanto bug types that Gou is going to catch will just be sent to the lab and not actually be a part of his team. However considering they seem to be singling out one Kanto Bug type here it is possible that this Kanto Bug type pokemon that Gou is missing could actually be a pokemon that is going to be part of his actual team.

So here is a list of all the Kanto Bug type lines:

Caterpie line
Weedle line
Paras line
Venonat line
Scyther
Pinsir

So where is Ash?

Well if he isn't with Gou he could be off helping the professor Sakuragi with a different task. Either way this episode seems to be focus on Gou. So with that being said I wouldn't be surprised if Ash doesn't catch anything in this episode and instead one of the episodes after this winds up being a Ash focus episode that leads to Ash capturing something.

MartínK

Scyther or Pinsir, the hardest one to catch

Red and Blue

Should have switched it from Vermilion Forrest to Viridian one.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Well, this episode seems to focus in Gou and he catching pokémon, so, maybe, episode 7 will focus in Ash catching some Galar pokémon (maybe Rookidee).

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Well, this episode seems to focus in Gou and he catching pokémon, so, maybe, episode 7 will focus in Ash catching some Galar pokémon (maybe Rookidee).
Are you sure that he won’t get a catch sooner?Usually he gets his first catch on like the second or third episode

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Are you sure that he won’t get a catch sooner?Usually he gets his first catch on like the second or third episode
Well, they are in Kanto in the beginning of the series, and I don't think Ash will catch any new Kanto pokémon, maybe evolve some old ones. But, as seen with this episode, I can see Gou and even Koharu catch some old gen mons.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I have a feeling ep 7 will be revealed through Pokemon fan (is it coming this month?). If they're hiding it, it must at least have something interesting

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
A twitter account seems to find a poster that include the synopsis. The twitter also put a translation:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheEndlessZero/status/1198542804097454080

"Get 'em all! Road to Mew!!"

Gou and Scorbunny make a journey to the Vermilion forest. He catches lots of Bug-Type Pokémon and he has only one left to complete the Kanto's Bug-Types. And...

Airing on Dec 22

Okay, I'm actually happy it looks like I was right on my prediction with Go. I pretty much called that Scorbunny and a few others would be focal Pokemon while the vast majority of his captures just get sent to the lab and that's that.

I'm perfectly okay with this for various reasons
1. More time for Ash's Pokemon to get development and focus, meaning possibly more than six?
2. They're actually putting effort into Go's progression, if he wants to catch them all yet ended off with 10-20 Pokemon? That'd just be depressing... Plus it opens up a possiblity for Go getting jealous at seeing how close of a connection Ash has with literally every Pokemon he owns, while Go only has a connection to Scorbunny. Causing a change in development for Go as he wants to be closer to his Pokemon

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
Ehhh, I'm honestly not really feeling it. I think it's gonna be a big hurdle for me to get over the fact that this show just isn't interested in focusing on Galar or its new Pokemon. Like I'm sure this'll be a fun episode and I'll admit a character ACTUALLY catching a ton of Pokemon is a neat change, but it's gonna be hard for me to get enthused about anything Kanto-related in general when there's new stuff we could be exploring.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
A twitter account seems to find a poster that include the synopsis. The twitter also put a translation:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheEndlessZero/status/1198542804097454080

"Get 'em all! Road to Mew!!"

Gou and Scorbunny make a journey to the Vermilion forest. He catches lots of Bug-Type Pokémon and he has only one left to complete the Kanto's Bug-Types. And...

Airing on Dec 22

I hope Ash will capture at least one too. I would like him to capture either a new Butterfree or a new Beedrill. Hoping for him to capture a Scyther would be to ask too much, I think.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I hope Ash will capture at least one too. I would like him to capture either a new Butterfree or a new Beedrill. Hoping for him to capture a Scyther would be to ask too much, I think.

We mustn’t replace Butterfree I don’t think game freak can afford more criticism.Maybe like a Blipbug or a Sizzilepede

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
We mustn’t replace Butterfree I don’t think game freak can afford more criticism.Maybe like a Blipbug or a Sizzilepede

Sorry, pal; but Butterfree has been partially replaced. In the Decorola Islands, Ash found a new Caterpie he trained to evolve it into Butterfree. His original Butterfree has a new life of his own with a mate, so I don't count with him ever returning with Ash. The second Butterfree is more likely to return in the future.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Sorry, pal; but Butterfree has been partially replaced. In the Decorola Islands, Ash found a new Caterpie he trained to evolve it into Butterfree. His original Butterfree has a new life of his own with a mate, so I don't count with him ever returning with Ash. The second Butterfree is more likely to return in the future.
Shhh make us original series fans feel hope for more nonstalga

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
@Dephender can you clarify if these summaries being posted with these pictures are accurate or not??

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Shhh make us original series fans feel hope for more nonstalga

Pal, I'm also a fan from the original series, but I'm also trying to be realistic. For Ash's original Butterfree to return, he would have to capture his Butterfree's mate too and send them to Oak's Lab. Sounds really unlikely, if you ask me.

kickachu

Momentai!
Most likely Scyther or Pinsir. That if the summery is legit.

While looking for the final bug pokemon he encounters Mew. OR it is Mew in disguise as that said bug pokemon. sounds like a nice plot right ? xD
but since mew is good at disguising it's form what if go or ash catch the real thing

Status
Not open for further replies.