• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 22nd: PM2019 006: I'm Gonna Get a Ton of Pokémon! The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Please no to Flygon and ESPECIALLY Lucario.
I only want Ash to have a Lucario just to stop this weird trend to make some Lucario holder always try to fight him, and said holder being such a big deal enough to get an arc/too much focus.

I'm still weirded out how Kukui's was sooooooooooo weirdly written. Like how do you even hide that away for 140 episodes.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I only want Ash to have a Lucario just to stop this weird trend to make some Lucario holder always try to fight him, and said holder being such a big deal enough to get an arc/too much focus.

I'm still weirded out how Kukui's was sooooooooooo weirdly written. Like how do you even hide that away for 140 episodes.
That's just going to make every Lucario holder want to fight him, and to be honest, I'm quite tired of seeing it. It's been EVERYWHERE since the middle of Gen III.

Red and Blue

That's just going to make every Lucario holder want to fight him, and to be honest, I'm quite tired of seeing it. It's been EVERYWHERE since the middle of Gen III.
There is already Lucario merchandise coming out. You will see at least twenty of them in the upcoming Sinnoh trips

TheWanderingMist

There is already Lucario merchandise coming out. You will see at least twenty of them in the upcoming Sinnoh trips
Please, no, I cant, go on, any longer. Stupid furry wolf

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I can relate to Gou.I too was very upset when I missed the Mew event.Though I guess his local poke mart doesn’t sell pokeball pluses I don’t think we can help him out there.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Um, no it hasn't?
Charizard and Eevee are exactly that. Lucario's in two to four episodes and then he's gone, Charizard and Eevee are stuck in roles that you can't ignore their existence.

I'd much rather Ash got it(He should have already) than it randomly tossed onto Bea's team

TheWanderingMist

Um, no it hasn't?
Charizard and Eevee are exactly that. Lucario's in two to four episodes and then he's gone, Charizard and Eevee are stuck in roles that you can't ignore their existence.

I'd much rather Ash got it(He should have already) than it randomly tossed onto Bea's team
I'm sick of Charizard at this point too, but Eevee was nowhere near as promoted until the last few years.
Lucario has been a playable character in Smash Bros. since Brawl. Has appeared on multiple important people's teams throughout the anime. And can't evolve, unlike Eevee, who has 8 possible evolutions.

TheWanderingMist

ShadowForce720

Eight? You fool, he needs NINE, because one must remain an Eevee.

Actually Gou should get 19 Eevee to be on the safe side so that he has one to remain an Eevee, 8 that will evolve into the current Eeveelutions and 10 that will be backs up in case more Eeveelutions get introduce to cover the remaining types heck maybe add 4 more bringing the total of Eevee caught up to 24 just in case they introduce 1 or more new types.

Status
Not open for further replies.