• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 22nd: PM2019 006: I'm Gonna Get a Ton of Pokémon! The Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Red and Blue

no, I'm pretty sure Wandering meant Gen III as no one on the main cast owned a Plusle or Minun.
I know Wandering meant Gen III. My point was that his claim of no one owning a Pikaclone since Hoenn was untrue since that started back in Johto

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I know Wandering meant Gen III. My point was that his claim of no one owning a Pikaclone since Hoenn was untrue since that started back in Johto
However, Pichu is part of Pikachu's evolution line, so I don't count it among the clones, even if it is technically one.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Now that you mention it I'm a bit surprised they gave Koharu Yamper instead of the pikaclone Morpeko.
Koharu is pretty much replacing Sonia as a recurring character, despite being just a bit similar (relatives to professors). I guess Sonia was just too old to be shown around the boys.

Go looking a bit similar to Hop in design must be done on purpose, but we'll see if either of these two will appear.

Morpeko is surely being kept for Marnie...if she's still set to appear...and won't get Hau'd.

p96822

Evolve me please
Dude, it's been 3 episodes, give the girl a while to get used to the weirdo. Go's probably exasperating enough on his own and now he's being pulled along into stuff with our hyperactive moron.

Ons it has been two episodes because episode one doesn’t count . And two I said that she doesn’t have many friends like Ash like Go was the only friend that a weirdo

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Go looking a bit similar to Hop in design must be done on purpose, but we'll see if either of these two will appear.

I'd say Go is more like Victor (the dark skin option) without hat but maybe that's just me.

Though I'd say he is more like an "anime-zed" and aged-down version of the Pokémon Go player avatar

Red and Blue

Actually Koharu might have a better chance to be in the forest after I reread the summary. It says Go enters with Ash and the "others"
The actual Gen 2 Pikaclone was Marill, and Tracey had that one.
Marill and Pikachu look nothing alike.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
I hope they don't drag Koharu out of school so she can waste time watching Go catch pokémon

That's completely wasting her as a character
And keeping her inside the school isn't wasting the character? Then what's the damn point of the character.

The more interaction Koharu has with the Pokemon world, the better. Just by staying inside school she'll never become a Pokenerd like Ash and Go.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And keeping her inside the school isn't wasting the character? Then what's the damn point of the character.

The more interaction Koharu has with the Pokemon world, the better. Just by staying inside school she'll never become a Pokenerd like Ash and Go.
If there's anything the previous saga taught me,

is that getting a school diploma is for idiots.

Red and Blue

To think people want Koharu to stay in a classroom for the next 3-4 years instead of making character progression.

It's not like she will have much to do in the other three episodes after this

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
A Pikaclone is ONLY a Pikaclone if its an electric type (part electric) Pokemon of which Marill is not.
It definitely depends on who you ask as it’s a fan made term which can just mean inspired by Pikachu or resembling Pikachu, not necessarily an electric rodent. I personally consider Marill the second gen pikaclone but again it depends who you ask as clearly you set more strict boundaries on the fan made term.

Status
Not open for further replies.