• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 23rd: PM2019 137 - The Distant Blue Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and Pikachu continue their journey to become Pokémon Master. Satoshi has promised to meet his mother Hanako in Tonari Town, but Pikachu gets abducted by the Rocket Gang on the way, and as Satoshi seraches for it, he runs into a mysterious boy named Haruto. This is the story of one of Satoshi and Pikachu's encounters on their adventure.

Director 湯山邦彦 (Kunihiko Yuyama)
Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Character Design: 一石小百合 (Sayuri Ichiishi)
Character Design: 安田周平 (Shuhei Yasuda)
Music: 宮崎慎ニ (Shinji Miyazaki)
Animation: OLM

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
This is likely a recap with maybe a preview for the Paldea saga :d

Ali.Frenstein

The bad thing about it is that we might not get a preview of the new series tomorrow, and we'll have to wait until December 23rd recap episode ("episode 137 of Journeys") for that. :(

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Misty, Melody, Bayleaf, Latias/Bianca, Anabel, and Angie who will all object and start a free for all in which the last girl standing will marry Ash. spoiler: it all ends in a tie because Serena calls off the match
Don't forget Giselle
I'm not a big shipper but I expected more from one of the only girls who made Ash blush

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
We have no idea what this is going to be, so I wouldn't immediately jump to it being a recap.

So who do you guys think will appear at Ash and Serena’s wedding next week?
A certain Cricket...

It might be anything
There could be a boat in the mystery box.

SatoSereFan224888

Yep, I'm expecting a recap as well. Complete waste and literally serves no purpose except as an excuse to delay the SV anime reveal even longer.
I don’t even think we are getting an SV anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.