• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 23rd: PM2019 137 - The Distant Blue Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Ash might have a memory restored to him as he’s talking to Haruto. It feels like it could be similar to how Ash was with the young Prof Oak in the Pokemon 4Ever movie.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

LucasMV

I have to say I do prefer this art style. It would've been cool if Mezase used this instead of JN's art style.
It very well could just be a simple one-off journey, but kind of strange for it to be totally separated from the upcoming epilogue arc and feature Ash with a completely different outfit than he had at the end of JN and in the new arc.
Man, Ash sure caused quite a rumpus by deciding to let Delia wash his current clothes and use the old ones he found on his wardrobe in the meantime.

BlueDragonfangirl

Ash might have a memory restored to him as he’s talking to Haruto. It feels like it could be similar to how Ash was with the young Prof Oak in the Pokemon 4Ever movie.
Memories restored of what? Are we going to get a surprise and get told this really was that Ash we knew and loved and he just got his memories erased some how for two movies?

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Memories restored of what? Are we going to get a surprise and get told this really was that Ash we knew and loved and he just got his memories erased some how for two movies?
What I meant was that Ash could possibly remember somewhat of who his father was when he left when he was very young. Maybe that’s also why he spends so much time with Pokemon and leaving his mom so much: he inherited that trait from his father.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
From where this thing about the Haruto kid be Ash's father is coming?

Until the special episode come out, I think it's just about a random kid with some problem that Ash & pikachu meet by chance.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Now I just remember some wild claims like:

"Serena is Dawn in disguise"

"Sawyer is Max grown up"

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Now I just remember some wild claims like:

"Serena is Dawn in disguise"

"Sawyer is Max grown up"
I remember in that one preview that showed the Guzzlord 2 parter, for a second I thought Dia was Tobias because I hadn't seen him properly lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.