• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 23rd: SM102 - An Alola! in Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kintaro

Banned
We never did see Misty use Starmie again after she left it in the Gym only 60 eps into Kanto did we? The writers don't seem to like it since Staryu is her main.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
It never hit me till now but why did Misty have Staryu and Starmie on her team?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Because that's what she had in Red/Blue. Both Misty and Brock's Kanto teams were exactly the same as the games at the time, Brock with Geodude/Onix and Misty with Staryu/Starmie.

Still seems kinda weird. Don't remember having a Goldeen in the games but maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Pleasantly surprised to see Corsola here. Though I have to wonder she'll take Mareanie...<.<

Misty AND the SM girls in swimwear?!?!:confused:
Waifu...overload...WAI-FU-OVER-LOOOAAAD!!! :eek:
*Answers phone* It's for you.

Dragalge: I get you're trying to joke and all but that also can come off as creepy too so watch out what you say!

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Also, seeing as Lillie, Lana and Mallow are ridding Alola Exeggutor, it might actually be THE Treasure Island. I hope Ash and Pikachu play with the Alola Exeggutor again.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
Interesting to see Misty holding the Eevee in the final shot... I wonder if they’re gonna have some character development where Misty teaches Eevee Splishy Splash.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Could see Croagunk making an appearance, they showed detailed Brock flirting, with all the sparkles in his face and definition in his face which was always the gag for Croagunk, misty and Max never did have that so hopefully Misty will go to pull him away from Nurse Joy only to have Croagunk beat her to the punch

Kintaro

Banned
I dunno, we see two difference scenes of Misty pulling Brock away, I don't think Croagunk is here or we'd see him already.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
We've already seen her pulling Brock away in next episode's preview, so I wouldn't count on it.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
They better let Brock use something he didn't have in Kanto this time if Misty yet again has something she certainly didn't.

At least let Chansey appear.... if not Swampert and Croagunk

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
And the official preview is out, the HD version.

I hope Nagisa's Mantine friend gets brought up.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
And the official preview is out, the HD version.

I hope Nagisa's Mantine friend gets brought up.
Hey look. Brock is getting doctor things done.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Well, Corsola was Misty's main Johto battler after Poliwhirl evolved into Politoad, guess it makes sense to bring it out of retirement seeing as it's got some Alola mentions in Sun and Moon... shame Brock can't have his only real battler from the last time we saw him traveling with Ash, Croagunk. Pretty sure that guy is pretty popular in Japan, so that's surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.