• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 23rd: SM102 - An Alola! in Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodame

Misty <3
Can’t wait for this. I wanted to see Misty wearing alolan outfit for a while! I hope we see her Starmie. I really miss her...

I think they’ll stay longer this time. I have a feeling of doubt they’ll leave at the end of the episode.
When I went to Tokyo, I saw Misty and Brock in the poster at the main entrance of Pokémon center. They are promoting the original trio a lot, I’ve seen a Misty plushy as well. I have a feeling they’ll stay longer this time. I am so happy since I waited years for this moment.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
When I went to Tokyo, I saw Misty and Brock in the poster at the main entrance of Pokémon center. They are promoting the original trio a lot, I’ve seen a Misty plushy as well. I have a feeling they’ll stay longer this time. I am so happy since I waited years for this moment.
When was that? I assume that was within the past two years but I think that LGPE is really playing a part in bringing Misty and Brock back to the cast. I think LGPE is going to be a pretty big thing for a while so it makes sense to have them for longer.

Nodame

Misty <3
When was that? I assume that was within the past two years but I think that LGPE is really playing a part in bringing Misty and Brock back to the cast. I think LGPE is going to be a pretty big thing for a while so it makes sense to have them for longer.
I went to the store a week ago. It’s the same poster we’ve seen in SM with Brock and Misty. They’ve zoomed in Misty and Brock together with the rest of th cast.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I went to the store a week ago. It’s the same poster we’ve seen in SM with Brock and Misty. They’ve zoomed in Misty and Brock together with the rest of th cast.
Oh, you've just been to Japan. But yeah it certainly seems to be a good time to start promoting them in advance for the upcoming episodes of their reappearance. I guess they look quite big compared to the rest of the cast, right?

DatsRight

My only concern is, given the recent episode, they might regress Ash into an arrogant jerk just to make their old chemistry work again. I mean the first two parter made Ash a little cocksure again, but it was kept subtle and reasonably within his current characterisation, mostly just so they could have the old banter with Misty. Otherwise it was Misty realising Ash had gotten MUCH smarter since last time they met.

I really hope last week's episode was a one off blunder and they will try to keep Ash consistent.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Because we totally needed more recurring characters.

My only concern is, given the recent episode, they might regress Ash into an arrogant jerk just to make their old chemistry work again.

Not really. He'll just be dumber, which will make Misty laugh at him, which will trigger his complaints, which will trigger Brock trying to calm them down.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Pokémon Fan is out:

https://i.imgur.com/W54wkzo.jpg

Takeshi & Kasumi Come to Alola!!
Two of Satoshi's close friends have come from his home region Kanto! Who are these two that have even met his Alola friends before?

Takeshi:
Currently studying to become a Pokémon Doctor. He just can't help talking to every pretty girl he sees!
Kasumi:
An energetic female Trainer on par with Satoshi! Leave Water type Pokémon to her!

They are Satoshi's former travelmates!
Takeshi and Kasumi have been spending time with Satoshi since he first started his adventure. They are currently working hard towards fulfilling their respective dreams in the Kanto region.

These two know Satoshi reeeeally well.

They were fought against in the Kanto region, too!
Everyone at the Pokémon School went to Kanto and battled against them there too.

These two are actually really incredible Trainers!

Takeshi and Kasumi are super big shots that can even use Mega Evolution, something that's said to be the proof of a super top tier Trainer! We've tried to analyze their skills based on the battles they gave us last time!

Takeshi:
Takeshi specializes in Rock/Ground type Pokémon. When he mega evolves the virtual iron wall Haganeil, he can finish the battle in an instant!
Takeshi was the Gym Leader of the Nibi Gym. When he takes his clothes off, he battles with all his might!

Kasumi:
She mega evolves Gyarados, whose destructive power stands out even among Water type Pokémon! It drove Satoshi's Pikachu up against the wall!
Kasumi is well known as the "tomboyish mermaid", and is the Gym Leader of the Hanada Gym.

Let's enjoy Alola!

Takeshi heads to the Pokémon Center and Kasumi heads to the sea! They enjoy Alola all they can with Satoshi and the others as their guides!
Will Takeshi get a date with Joy-san?!

"An Alola! in Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!" airs December 23rd! These two will also appear in the episode airing January 6th!
(airdate and time varies with region)

Kintaro

Banned
"These two will also appear in an episode airing January 6th."

So I guess that implies it's a 2 episode return, like expected?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Hmm, from those pics it seems like that those pics of Mega Gyarados and Mega Steelix are from the previous battles we had in SM43 and not of any upcoming battles. Anyway I just want to see more battles from Misty and Brock involving those Mega Evolved Pokemon, and perhaps a bit more with both of them explaining elaborately how they both got their Mega/Key Stones and perhaps......helping Ash to get his own Mega/Key Stones too. :D

Mega Evolution battles are just epic, that's all. I just wish to see more of them. :)

Apslup

Feelin' Fine.
Oh my God Misty looks so cute in the Coro Coro pics. Can't wait for this episode. Along with the upcoming Zeraora episodes makes me genuinely excited for the anime

Kintaro

Banned
Oh my God Misty looks so cute in the Coro Coro pics. Can't wait for this episode. Along with the upcoming Zeraora episodes makes me genuinely excited for the anime

Her design is definitely better in SM than it was in the OS. She’s the few old characters who looks better in the new style.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
...I'm actually with Zoruagible on wanting Olivia to show up and meet Brock. Just to see what happens.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Ah! my wish of brock finally confessing to nurse joy with different design and costume has finally come true, kanto to sinnoh all had the same designs.

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
So it looks like Brock and Nurse Joy are going on a date?? Meanwhile Misty and Ash go surfing. My question is how are they incorporating the Alola classmates, I really want more interactions between them and Brock and Misty.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
So it looks like Brock and Nurse Joy are going on a date?? Meanwhile Misty and Ash go surfing. My question is how are they incorporating the Alola classmates, I really want more interactions between them and Brock and Misty.
Agreed. I couldn't really care less about the original trio interacting with each other again and I'd rather see the interactions with the current cast without Ash being shoehorned in because of his main character status.

Red and Blue

Wasn't the original Kanto two parter overcrowded with the Alolan companions?

Status
Not open for further replies.