• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 24th: PM2019 092 - Gangar Does Its Best! The Road to Kyodaimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divinepokemonXZ

The Beast That Eat Dragon Types for Breakfast
Which is idiotic.
That Avery guy REALLY got on my nerves when I was fighting his team on the IoA. I think he's annoying enough to work as a rival character even when divorced from the original context of him being a competitor for Mustard's "armor".

I didn't like Avery very much, but Bede was entertaining with how ironically smug his dialogue would be even as I completely curbstomped his Pokemon.

Teravolt

Stay Positive!
That Avery guy REALLY got on my nerves when I was fighting his team on the IoA. I think he's annoying enough to work as a rival character even when divorced from the original context of him being a competitor for Mustard's "armor".

I didn't like Avery very much, but Bede was entertaining with how ironically smug his dialogue would be even as I completely curbstomped his Pokemon.
tbh i thought Avery was attractive so i was able to forgive his godawful pretentiousness

probably not a good philosophy to have

I agree, Bede’s dialogue was pretty hilarious.

Ragnarok4

# 1 Kairyu Fan
ALLISTER JSUEKWOWJEHEKEMEOENEBEHEVEGECEHWJW

I got Allister here finally.

*checks off List*

Now all I need are Nessa, Marnie, Milo, Piers, Bede, Hop, Melony.............
In 50 episodes?!

(And you forgot Kabu and Gordie.)

Teravolt

Stay Positive!
Can't wait for Satoshi to be able to use all three of the specialties in a single battle against Dande!
League rules say no. Only one special gimmick at a time (despite the games allowing Alolans to use two).

It all looks like he's simply going to use all of them separately for the last battles, however.

Jangobadass

I got Allister here finally.

*checks off List*

Now all I need are Nessa, Marnie, Milo, Piers, Bede, Hop, Melony.............

Thanks Arceus for Twilight Wings and the GOTCHA music vid!

In 50 episodes?!

(And you forgot Kabu and Gordie.)
Wouldn't be the first time they crammed a lot of characters into a bunch of episodes.

Also, who's to say PM2019 won't be a 4 year series? :confused:
The fact they're not focusing on a certain region/generation means they can pretty much do whatever they want to with it.

Also, who's to say PM2019 won't be a 4 year series? :confused:
Because Ash is climbing the PWC ranks at the speed of an offscreen Hawlucha learning X-Scissor and Goh is basically a hair-strand away from being accepted into Project Mew from the...whoever else is actually bothering to enter besides the Urshifu kids.

If the next generation doesn't come next year, I expect a Decolore Islands situation that could have been used to iron out Journeys (if that is even possible).

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
This is just an idea, but if Ash challenges Mewtwo again in the future, do you think he could beat him with his Gigantamax Mewtwo?

Mewtwo is definitely one of the most powerful Pokemon to exist, and we have seen him battle all kinds of Pokemon in previous movies and specials, but I don't remember he has ever fought a Ghost Pokemon. Do you think Gengar (in Gigantamax form) could have a chance against Mewtwo?

lolipiece

"Vrrr...?"
Staff member
Pfft. No. What benefits would Gengar gain from that? It's weak against Psychic moves, and that huge body can't possibly move fast.

Last edited:
Dande will just say "Let's get rid of that rule!" When he fights Satoshi.
Aaand I don't think Champions can rewrite the rules.

(Unless you're Kukui, since he was in charge of his league. But then again, he wasn't a Champion.)

Status
Not open for further replies.