• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 24th: PM2019 092 - Gangar Does Its Best! The Road to Kyodaimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Place your bets:

- Misty

- Wallace

- some CotD
I'd love Wallace to show up. Would clear up his position in the anime after Steven stole the champion title, he's a good character and it's be fun to see Ash defeat one Hoenn champion as even if Steven is in the masters 8 there's no way Ash battles him when he has Raihan, Cynthia and Leon set up (although I still hope Lance replaces Raihan)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Staff list:

Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 山本貴之 (Takayuki Yamamoto)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)
Animation Director 小山知洋 (Tomohiro Koyama)

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Anyone exciting for Gengars one development episode? In comparison, Noibat got its debut, the flying race, the Floette one and the one it evolves.
It’s even funnier when you consider gengar has already been in a series for more episodes than noivern’s entire stint, has the same battle record if you don’t count noivern’s draw which means it’s been in less battles, while having much less casual appearance and had 0 focus.

Master Pikachu 11

It’s even funnier when you consider gengar has already been in a series for more episodes than noivern’s entire stint, has the same battle record if you don’t count noivern’s draw which means it’s been in less battles, while having much less casual appearance and had 0 focus.
Well say what you want about Gengar but it’s record is going to be better then Noivern’s after the next PWC battle when it wins in it’s GMax form.

Well say what you want about Gengar but it’s record is going to be better then Noivern’s after the next PWC battle when it wins in it’s GMax form.
They gave Noivern ZERO WINS.
ZERO WINS.
For an Ash Pokemon.
Inexcusable.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

So if you're going wave off its accomplishments (drawing to a Salamence in a semifinal is apparently a non-quantifiable feat) you're basically saying it's this series' Palpitoad in terms of attention? That's probably going to change though.

Next month we'll start whining about zero character-devolopment Dracovish again.. >.>

Um no, Noivern had at least 1 win which was against Sawyer’s Doublade.

'SiNcE wHeN dO rIvAlbAtTlEs CoUnT?!?'

Also willfully ignoring that taking out Sawyer's Salamence (which is a normally seen as a huge threat) was a critical moment in that fight.

SatoSereFan224888

Well honestly I’m surprised TV Tokyo is airing an episode of Pokemon on Christmas Eve. This could be interesting as this might be Ash’s Gigantamax Pokemon he’ll need for his battle with Leon and this is also where he perfects Gigantamax.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
And it’ll only be because gengar will have stayed with ash for a much longer time than noivern, and it won’t change that it did much much less than noivern in the same ammount of time.
So if you're going wave off its accomplishments (drawing to a Salamence in a semifinal is apparently a non-quantifiable feat) you're basically saying it's this series' Palpitoad in terms of attention? That's probably going to change though.

'SiNcE wHeN dO rIvAlbAtTlEs CoUnT?!?'

Also willfully ignoring that taking out Sawyer's Salamence (which is a normally seen as a huge threat) was a critical moment in that fight.
Oh i’m not ignoring noivern taking out salamance. I was originally going to say noivern has a better record, but a draw tends to get counted differently by different people, so i just set it aside.

Um no, Noivern had at least 1 win which was against Sawyer’s Doublade.
Oops I forgot. Technically zero wins in gym and league battles because draws don’t count.
Still. It and Goodra one ****ing win each. One draw each. One loss each. Ash’s Kalos Dragon types are losers.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Who knows. Maybe Sawyer's Salamence sucked as much as Noivern and the battle was meant to be about who sucked less than the other.

Yeah, who knows.. Sawyer got into the Top4 because his perceived powerhouses sucked. >.>

D

Deleted member 384931

Yeah, who knows.. Sawyer got into the Top4 because his perceived powerhouses sucked. >.>
Draws dont mean the pokémon are bad, their power is even. A better example would have been Telonflame vs Unfezant,their power was even in speed and attack power I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.