• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 24th: PM2019 092 - Gangar Does Its Best! The Road to Kyodaimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

I was literally just thinking, it feels like this episode is being aired out of order.

Only difference is that I kinda get the feeling that this episode is airing sooner than it was originally intended.

I almost feel like maybe this episode was supposed to Kickstart the New Year instead of being the last episode of 2021
I wouldnt be surprised if that happend tbh. They have gotten alot of breaks out of their "power".

Satoshi has used all gimmicks in 15 episodes.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Gengar should first need defeat opponent's pokemon without gimmick and later defeat another pokemon with G-Max debut.

D

Deleted member 384931

Gengar should first need defeat opponent's pokemon without gimmick and later defeat another pokemon with G-Max debut.
I know, but I kinda doubt it. Also Gigantamax is painful to animate, so I wouldnt be surprised if we didnt see it alot, compared to Mega Evolution and Zmoves

D

Deleted member 384931

I hope there is actual development here. I don't know whether or not it will be good, but Gengar has had nonexistent screentime for eons now so I guess anything at this point would help
Eh. I feel you. But Dynamax doesnt require a deep bond compared to Mega Evolution and Zmoves.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
People on this forum for more than a year: Give us Gengar focus! We want Gengar focus! It hasn't had any focus in forever!

People on this forum now: Ugh, Gengar focus. How stupid. Too late and episode is an immediate skip.
Yeah, how ungrateful. It's not like we've waited a year and a half for Gengar to get anything. It's not like one or two focus eps somehow make up for the year+ of almost-constant neglect. Like, I get it. It's nice he's getting LITERALLY ANYTHING, but there's no satisfaction when 4/6ths of Ash's team get breadcrumbs while the other two get gourmet meals on a regular basis. We shouldn't be happy for the bare minimum.

D

Deleted member 384931

Yeah, how ungrateful. It's not like we've waited a year and a half for Gengar to get anything. It's not like one or two focus eps somehow make up for the year+ of almost-constant neglect. Like, I get it. It's nice he's getting LITERALLY ANYTHING, but there's no satisfaction when 4/6ths of Ash's team get breadcrumbs while the other two get gourmet meals on a regular basis. We shouldn't be happy for the bare minimum.
I KNOW IT GETS NOTHING FOR 75 FREAKING EPISODES. AND GIGANTAMAX FEELS A CHEAP WAY TO. GIVE IT DEVELOPMENT

STICKTOPIA

Goodness gracious it’s ABOUT TIME! Like literally since Visquez it has barely done anything. They really better make him look good here and onwards!

D

Deleted member 384931

Goodness gracious it’s ABOUT TIME! Like literally since Visquez it has barely done anything. They really better make him look good here and onwards!
I hope so. Also this is the first time Satoshi uses his Dynamax band since JN013.

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
Your disdain for my comment is noted. But that's exactly a lot of people how this forum has reacted, whether you like it or not.

Do I disagree? No. It is WAY long overdue. But at least it's finally happening - people should be at least somewhat happy with that. They're finally doing something with Gengar rather than going down the Palpitoad/Tauros/Kingler route. They could easily have done nothing with it for the rest of the series, but that's not what's happening.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
About time! Hopefully he's fighting Allister or somebody from the games and not an OC put together just for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.