• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 24th: PM2019 092 - Gangar Does Its Best! The Road to Kyodaimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Better late then never. In addition to Gigantamaxing hopefully it gets a new Poison type move as well.

Kungfu-Bear

It really seems like the producers are listening to fan criticism and giving the audience more Ash lately (or "much less Goh", as some prefer).

If I'm not mistaken, in the last three months of 2021 we will have had :
4 episodes centered on Ash (if we consider #91 is really about Ash's Gengar)
1 episodes centered on Goh
episodes centered on Chloe
episodes centered on no particular MC (if we consider that the episodes with Dialga/Palkia are focused on no particular MC)

While July/August/September 2021:
2 episodes centered on Ash (if we count Alola's)
3 episodes centered on Goh
episodes centered on no particular MC (if we consider that the episodes with Darkrai/Cresselia are focused on no particular MC)

So until the last episode of the year, the second half of 2021 looks like this:
Ash: 6
Goh: 4
Chloe: 2
(Neutral): 6

...Would OLM/TVT be listening to the crusty part of the audience? :p

About #092, I'm interested to know who will be the one Ash will use the new upgrade against.
It would be great to know that my waifu Sabrina is at the top of the Hyper Class so I hope it's her.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Isn't it a bit early for Gengar focus? It was just caught only 75 episodes ago and Idk, maybe they should wait a bit more.
Can we call this a record between capture to actual focus episode (battles don't count I'm talking character focus)?

Not to be to cynical, I'm glad it's happening but it's still pretty embarrassing it took this long like I straight up given up hope

RetroPokeFan

I kinda worry that the third and (maybe, sorta most likely) final year (but we'll see how things go, I can't predict the future after all) of Journeys is when they're gonna go into full on rush mode, only this time unlike Sun & Moon, I don't think this is gonna look too pretty.

Ash has done hardly anything with the G-Max mechanic to really earn it if you ask me and it certainly won't change my opinion on any of his Journeys mons. I guess Allister could maybe appear which would be great for him but it also reminds me that we STILL haven't seen most of the Galar gym leaders outside of Bea, Raihan and Opal so are they just gonna give em one or two eps and that'll be that or will they be the first ever gym leaders in a while to stay trapped in Never-Anime-Land (the anime version of Neverland btw :p )?

Soniman

Break the Limit
Zubat took 161 episodes. :p
Ash Pokémon I should clarify, Brock’s Pokémon are no stranger to this fate
Ash has done hardly anything with the G-Max mechanic to really earn it if you ask me and it certainly won't change my opinion on any of his Journeys mons.
DYNA/GMAX is something you "earn" like the last two gimmicks it's simply something that is a natural part of Galar's makeup. Any Pokémon can do with it with or without a trainer a even G Max forms are random and are something you have or don't (unless you eat a specific soup). The learning curve comes from using the form effectively in battle not attaining the form itself

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
It really seems like the producers are listening to fan criticism and giving the audience more Ash lately (or "much less Goh", as some prefer).

episodes centered on no particular MC (if we consider that the episodes with Dialga/Palkia are focused on no particular MC)

episodes centered on no particular MC (if we consider that the episodes with Darkrai/Cresselia are focused on no particular MC)

About #092, I'm interested to know who will be the one Ash will use the new upgrade against.
It would be great to know that my waifu Sabrina is at the top of the Hyper Class so I hope it's her.
What a time to be a Team Rocket fan.

MartínK

The thing is besides Project Mew Goh doesn't have much to offer only a catching spree episode and no one want that anymore so we move to the PWC (Two episodes per battle), Ash training his mons and Chloe development.

Red and Blue

How long do we have to wait for Dracovish to get its focus episode?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
We’re really supposed to celebrate a character getting the bare minimum with character focused episodes? I mean it’s cool it’s getting something besides being knocked out but this shouldn’t be some grand revelation 76 episodes later
Has anyone started the clock for Dracovish? We at like 30 episodes of something?
It’s at 42 episodes. It was caught in the first episode of this year and the most it has gotten was beating Iris’s Dragonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.