• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 24th: PM2019 092 - Gangar Does Its Best! The Road to Kyodaimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Hopefully this makes Gengar (and Allister) interesting & that we see Pokémon like Runerigus & the Dreepy line here

D

Deleted member 384931

Hopefully this makes Gengar (and Allister) interesting & that we see Pokémon like Runerigus & the Dreepy line here
Probably, Gou catching some. Idk if Allister will play a big role. More like in the games.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Will Gangar be able to gather Dai Mushrooms from the forest where lots of unique Ghost type Pokémon live without any problems arising, and then Kyodaimax?!
While I am relieved that this seems to only be development/training related for Gengar, and the actual battle may be later, this part of the summary annoys me. Wouldn't this have been the perfect time to feature Isle of Armor instead of using generic OC forests that conveniently happen to be near Stow-on-Side, conveniently filled with Max Mushrooms?

D

Deleted member 384931

While I am relieved that this seems to only be development/training related for Gengar, and the actual battle may be later, this part of the summary annoys me. Wouldn't this have been the perfect time to feature Isle of Armor instead of using generic OC forests that conveniently happen to be near Stow-on-Side, conveniently filled with Max Mushrooms?
I KNOW RIGHT LOL. But noooooooo.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Um, glimwood Tangle is near Stow on Side though...and it has ghost mons, lots of them in the games
And a lot of mushrooms
So lore wise it makes perfect sense, esp coz they want to tie Allister into the plot.
While I'm dying for isle of Armor representation I think it was the right call for this episode to not necessarily include it

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Looks like the Iris episode silhouettes meant nothing after all.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I am so pleased to hear that the ghost boy finally appears.

It sounds like Allister's personality will be somewhat different here than in the games or in Twilight Wings.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

GhostWallker98

Version exclusive gym leaders popping up one after the other. Having not played Shield, I am looking forward to seeing Allister in the anime. Would have been great to air the week of Halloween, but it's understandable.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Probably, Gou catching some. Idk if Allister will play a big role. More like in the games.
Honestly don’t mind Go catching anything in an episode at this point. Ash’s Gengar and Allister are both uninteresting so these two episodes won’t do much but at least they’re actually showing Galar characters & Gengar is finally doing something noteworthy. It’s a shame we only got 2 major Galar characters to debut this year though. Can’t wait to have them all rushed in towards the end of the generation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.