• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 24th: PM2019 092 - Gangar Does Its Best! The Road to Kyodaimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Jangobadass

Surprise!
I got Allister here finally.

*checks off List*

Now all I need are Nessa, Marnie, Milo, Piers, Bede, Hop, Melony.............

Thanks Arceus for Twilight Wings and the GOTCHA music vid!

In 50 episodes?!

(And you forgot Kabu and Gordie.)
Wouldn't be the first time they crammed a lot of characters into a bunch of episodes.

Also, who's to say PM2019 won't be a 4 year series? :confused:
The fact they're not focusing on a certain region/generation means they can pretty much do whatever they want to with it.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Also, who's to say PM2019 won't be a 4 year series? :confused:
Because Ash is climbing the PWC ranks at the speed of an offscreen Hawlucha learning X-Scissor and Goh is basically a hair-strand away from being accepted into Project Mew from the...whoever else is actually bothering to enter besides the Urshifu kids.

If the next generation doesn't come next year, I expect a Decolore Islands situation that could have been used to iron out Journeys (if that is even possible).

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
This is just an idea, but if Ash challenges Mewtwo again in the future, do you think he could beat him with his Gigantamax Mewtwo?

Mewtwo is definitely one of the most powerful Pokemon to exist, and we have seen him battle all kinds of Pokemon in previous movies and specials, but I don't remember he has ever fought a Ghost Pokemon. Do you think Gengar (in Gigantamax form) could have a chance against Mewtwo?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Pfft. No. What benefits would Gengar gain from that? It's weak against Psychic moves, and that huge body can't possibly move fast.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary:

Satoshi and Go visit the Ghost Gym in Lateral Town in order to make Gangar Kyodaimax. And believe it or not, there they find the masked boy they met on the Ghost train, who turns out to be Onion, a boy who serves as the Gym Leader of the Ghost Gym despite his young age.

After going to the Lateral Stadium, Satoshi and the others attempt to Kyodaimax. However, Gangar remains Daimaxed. When Onion sees this, he tell Satoshi that while Gangar can Daimax, it won't be able to Kyodaimax no matter how hard it tries......

However, after Onion tell Satoshi and the others that Gangar will be able to Kyodaimax if it drinks Dai Soup made from "Dai Mushrooms", they decide to go search for Dai Mushrooms in a forest where lots of Ghost type Pokémon live. Onion warns them that Dai Mushrooms aren't easy to pick, but Satoshi is full of drive and says he'll definitely get some.

Onion takes them to a cemetary in the forest where they immediately find some Dai Mushrooms, but a Sunnygo (Galarian form), a Pokémon that's said to curse you if you kick it, is hiding nearby looking just like a rock. Satoshi attempts to get the Dai Mushroom while holding on to Gangar, but......?

Status
Not open for further replies.