• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 24th: PM2019 092 - Gangar Does Its Best! The Road to Kyodaimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Okay, Gengar doesn't Daimax as a failure to a battle but as a regular "let's see scene" or maybe an interrupted training battle so no unnecessary losses this episode, lovely.

Guess Onion will catch this Galarian Sunnygo, good to see some Galar representation. Sunnygo's form of being dead colorless correl was always super creative to me. Guess either Go or Onion catches Sunnygo, maybe Onion to set up a battle later? I love how they're not ignoring gyms despite the PWC being relevant, they're still treating them like they exist in the context of a new place and having a leader that Satoshi doesn't know of. I wish they would have kept the Battle Frontier as relevant after AG/DP in that regard.

Last edited:

Decidueye23

Okay, Gengar doesn't Daimax as a failure to a battle but as a regular "let's see scene" or maybe an interrupted training battle so no unnecessary losses this episode, lovely.

Guess Onion will catch this Galarian Sunnygo, good to see some Galar representation. Sunnygo's form of being dead colorless correl was always super creative to me. Guess either Go or Onion catches Sunnygo, maybe Onion to set up a battle later? I love how they're not ignoring gyms despite the PWC being relevant, they're still treating them like they exist in the context of a new place and having a leader that Satoshi doesn't know of. I wish they would have kept the Battle Frontier as relevant after AG in that regard.
Probably because the battle frontier became irrelevant since after gen 4 in the games.

Master Pikachu 11

Glad that we will get a two part Galar arc, we haven’t had one of those in a while.
Eh. Idk. Mushroom picking. Sounds like a Project Mew episode,but is a Satoshi episode. Also they are allergic to the Isle of Armor arent't hey?
Yeah I am disappointed that the max mushrooms are not taking place in IOA, but at the same time at least we will get to see more Galar mons.
Can't wait for Satoshi to be able to use all three of the specialties in a single battle against Dande!
the Bea battle stated that each contestant can only use one gimmick per battle, so he may just go with D max band against Leon.
New summary:
looking forward to seeing Galarian Corsola

D

Deleted member 384931

Eh. Idk how to feel about it. They spoil alot already, it is not somebodies fault here, but it annoys me alot. Wait Satoshi gets cursed TWICE IN A ROW?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh. Idk how to feel about it. They spoil alot already, it is not somebodies fault here, but it annoys me alot. Wait Satoshi gets cursed TWICE IN A ROW?
Because JN Ash has -69 brain cells. That’s how stupid he is.

Master Pikachu 11

Doesnt sound like Gengar is going to be doing much battling here at all..

lt feels like this episode only exists to showcase it's G-Max form without having to do it in the PWC

index.php
They will still have him use it’s form in the PWC has I highly doubt that they would go through the trouble to not use it. Still looking forward to seeing this episode.

D

Deleted member 384931

They will still have him use it’s form in the PWC has I highly doubt that they would go through the trouble to not use it. Still looking forward to seeing this episode.
Sounds so generic tbh. And when you think about it, we have seen pokemon Gigantamax in the DD arc, without Soup. And now suddenly you need soup? That is just bs writing

Last edited by a moderator:

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
1. Ash is an idiot.
2. Allister is smart.

You do the math. Of course Ash would do something that reckless and rely on Ali to save him.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Because JN Ash has -69 brain cells. That’s how stupid he is.
1. Satoshi has always been an excitable 10-year-old hick boy from a backwoods Kanto town. Where are people getting the idea he’s some “smart” character outside of battle strategizing on the spot?

2. How does Gengar stalking him the first time and cursing him make him stupid? (Even then Go stated it wasn’t a curse it was just a cold.)

Last edited:

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Are we gonna play Kick the Corsola now?

MartínK

Finally some Galar love and a two episodes again, this should be the Journeys from the beginning instead of some many pointless fillers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.