• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 28th: Gather in 2018 as Well, Pokémon Fans! A 2 Hour Special

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Ok, enough of this nonsensical "this movie was not a blockbuster because it's one of the lower grossing Pokemon movies and some random on the Internet told me it was a flop" crap.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
In hoping we get more ultra space episodes in the preview, and hopefully a team change or evolution for Lillie and the others.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
In hoping we get more ultra space episodes in the preview, and hopefully a team change or evolution for Lillie and the others.
I agree. Or we might get more fillers and focus episodes. Actually, I'd prefer character episodes over Ultra Space episodes. It's remarkable how entertaining they make Mamane's episodes despite me initially not caring for his character to how the Ultra Space episodes have been so far (not that they were bad... I just miss the more fun & light hearted scenes.) I hope the classmates visit Akala Island again and hold off the serious mission stuff. I never knew how much I missed seeing Olivia on screen until she appeared this episode. :)

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I guess we would be seeing the other Ultra Space Worlds as well eventually, as according to Lusamine, the main purpose of 'Ultra Guardian' is to catch and safely return the UB's that accidentally trespassed over to Alola, to their own Ultra World.

So, whenever there would be an episode which focuses on the returning of the UB, most likely the group would also travel with them to that world.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I guess we would be seeing the other Ultra Space Worlds as well eventually, as according to Lusamine, the main purpose of 'Ultra Guardian' is to catch and safely return the UB's that accidentally trespassed over to Alola, to their own Ultra World.

So, whenever there would be an episode which focuses on the returning of the UB, most likely the group would also travel with them to that world.

I would assume returning UBs to Ultra Space is just going to end up being them opening an Ultra Wormhole and having whatever UB just go through it to go back home.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
I have no idea if this was a dub edit or not but Hoppa constantly screaming "were you surpised?!" was enough for me to not like this movie (well that and the uber boring plot but). It was annoying and useless.

Last edited:

Mkid133

Uh hello.....
Really looking forward to ash getting another team evolution in the previews

Last edited:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Ahhhh only a day left!!!! I'm looking forward to the long awaited news!!! :D

Irina

ready for Gen 8
I actually hope that they show new team changes, arc previews and possible cameos for SM in 2018.
Or we might get a preview for two filler episodes. Who knows...

Btw that Hoopa movie was not really on top, but it wasn't that bad either.

Henry's Journey

-Ok we got a glimpse on the Jigglypuff and Rotom episodes.
-The Rotom episode looks really fun. :p
-An episode focused on James and Mareanie, a Toxapex appears.
-Buzzwole vs Bewear!? :eek:
-...and the gang riding on some pokemon like Flygon, Metang with everybody in what looks like race suits.

The preview was not impressive.

- A lot of scenes from the Rotom episode.
- We see Marshadow appearing in the anime
- A brief shot of Bewear vs Buzzwhole
- James and Mareanie episode, featuring Mareanie's mother or sth?
- Ash and his classmates wearing special suits and riding different Pokemon

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Wouldn't be surprised that IF Ash does catch Poipole that they'll screw him over by having to face Spectral Thief Marshadow.. xD

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Meh, why they decided to focus a lot on the Rotom episode scenes I don't know. Marshadow appearing in the anime is definitely interesting though. We might actually see soul stealing 7 strike.

Oh man, not some more of that weird Maraenie gag. Seems like its a competition with a Toxapex. I'm guessing this heavily implies James's Maraenie won't evolve. Buzzwole appearing was cool, though it's definitely picking on the wrong Pokémon. Bewear would make it feel like it never should've come to Alola. So I guess Buzzwole and the other UB's are going to start appearing really soon.

So Lillie changes her form again for what looks like a race. Yeah, that form is just a wardrobe change for her more than anything.

Super disappointed we didn't get any team changes and updates.

dman_dustin

As per the now usual, nothing exciting was shown, I honestly think that either the episodes just aren't that exciting nothing too plot heavy and therefore they had no choice but to show these scenes, or they just don't even know how to hype up episodes.

Marshadow is "meh" to be honest, its...oh well.

And if Mareanie doesn't evolve, then that makes the Mareanie scenes shown irrelevant, could've just focused on a James saving Mareanie and that was it.

I've officially given up hope that Sun and Moon will ever give us an exciting and interesting upcoming episodes preview, as far as I recall they've never done it before, so I guess why should they start now?

Now as for Buzzwole vs Bewear, no context was really shown, so as far as I'm concerned its just a one off irrelevant scene in some episode.

When it comes to Sun and Moon, don't expect hype except for titles, summaries, and maybe previews for "next week's episode."

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
That Toxapex has some weird coloring.

Is this another case of anime colors certain Pokemon weird (like how Gligar was consistently pink before HGSS changed it to match the anime's coloring?), or is it specifically supposed to look like James? There was a dark blue and green-eyed Mareanie, too. I guess Toxapex before it evolved?

AshSerena

Base on the preview dialogue, it seems there will be a love triangle between James,Mareanie and Toxapex

the most surprising from this episode is Marshadow xD

I wish they show more upcoming episode, i guess the Hoopa movie took all the time .

Last edited:

andrewscott48209

I don't know what everyone was expecting. Hype? Just because XY hyped up their previews, doesn't mean that sun and moon should have to. I didn't really expect too much of it. Just a taste of the episodes to come. I also don't think that they wanted to show too much because they may have a huge surprise down the road. They are probably only showing enough footage for ~ 4-5 episodes, and I'm guessing there's not going to be any team changes in the next month.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Base on the preview dialogue, it seems there will be a love triangle between James,Mareanie and Toxapex

the most surprising from this episode is Marshadow xD

I wish they show more upcoming episode, i guess the Hoopa movie took all the time .

A love triangle? This just got weirder