• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 29: In Celebration of the Start of the New Anime Series: A "Pocket Monsters" Rocket Start!

Soniman

Break the Limit
This is why I wasn’t going to get my hopes up for this presentation as I knew after last year, all they can do is bring the hype further down.
It sometimes feels like this anime is run by aliens that don't understand how human behavior works that's the only way I can justify them hyping up a big new years event to show future episodes and then....don't...show...any future episodes? Like who thinks like this? Are they crazy?

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It sometimes feels like this anime is run by aliens that don't understand how human behavior works that's the only way I can justify them hyping up a big new years event to show future episodes and then....don't...show...any future episodes? Like who thinks of this? Are they crazy?
Its TPC, what did you expect?

Henry's Journey

This is why I wasn’t going to get my hopes up for this presentation as I knew after last year, all they can do is bring the hype further down.

Not at all, last year they showed parts of the Poni arc, and extended preview of Ash vs Gladion, this time they didn't show a single thing of upcoming episodes at all, not even the known ones, just a measly preview of the episode that's coming out in a few hours.

Everything about this series feel lazy, uninspired, half done, it's like the boombastic final strech of Sun&Moon dried them up and they just gave up, ugh, there's always hope it'll get better but this is not a good sign.

Leonhart

Imagineer
AshSerena said:
Sadly they did not show any future episodes for this series, just a preview for today episode.

I was a little upset at first, but then I remembered that I probably shouldn't have even gotten my hopes up since at most they promised to show a preview of upcoming adventures, and the Battle Frontier episode counts as "upcoming" in this case. So it's fair game.

D

Deleted member 384931

At this rate I wonder what will they will ruin if we reach episode 20

Remix2

So is hype and showing future episode just another casualties of the Sunday tv death slot?

Of course that just my theory, but I’m still trying to figure out what is going through the minds of the marketing team.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Specials don't get regular discussion threads, so their preview threads double as discussion threads instead of getting closed when the episode airs. You've been here long enough you should know this.

Oh, I actually didn't know that. I've never seen then stick around really.