• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 29th: PM2019 007: The Houen Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and Go have entered a battle tournament in the Houen region. Will the two of them be able to achieve a lot there?!

-----

Satoshi and Go have registered for the "Battle Frontier Glass Noisemaker Cup", a battle tournament held in the Houen region. This is Go's first ever Pokémon battle, and his opponent is Hoji from Fuen Town. Hoji sends out a Graena, so Go challenges him with his Strike, who has a type advantage here. Meanwhile, Satoshi is rapidly advancing through the tournament, winning battle after battle. And believe it or not, when he makes it to the match that truly matters, he sends out...?!

Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 村田尚樹 (Naoki Murata)
Animation Director 加藤祐子 (Yuko Kato)

Last edited:

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Return of lila !

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I'm confuse on why the twitter account didn't post this Episode long with the rest since it doesn't spoil anything in its title

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Series-spanning thing or one-off event?

Guess it’s something like the little festival where Satoshi fought the Tower Tycoon in Sinnoh. Also the Battle Frontier is in Kanto in the anime not Hoenn..unless it’s the games Johto/Platinum frontier?

kickachu

Momentai!
a tournament already? shouldn't they have some time to develop their Pokemon especially go's scorbunny it doesn't have much experience as pikachu and what you think the prize might be?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I love the Battle Frontier reference and all but... it's in Kanto and Sinnoh in the anime. Not Johto and Hoenn

Also disappointed that this wasn't a capture episode..... please don't go past episode 10 without giving Ash something

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ash without catching a single Pokémon in the first 10 episodes, heck, 5 episodes in, never happened before, I'm getting a bit of anxiety about this series now, like throw him a Rokidee in episode 4 or 5 at least...

Exactly, I don't care if it takes awhile for his second capture to happen but for pete sakes. I don't want him to be stuck with only Pikachu for a long time, it's why the AU movies suck.

Just give him something

Rune Knight

Please please PLEASE give us continuity! I mean this has to be it right!? It's the Battle Frontier, Pokemon! Be the best you can be and you'll find your destiny...! It's our master plannnnnn! The power's in your hannndddd! Pokemon!

It's in the f**king name!!! How would they avoid continuity!? I mean they'd have to like really really really really really try. Please don't go through that bs.

dman_dustin

This was the 7th episode?

Did they just not tell us because how boring it was?

I don't mean the episode in of itself but the title and summary being boring because at least the other episodes dealt with something far more specific that could be illustrated while this not the case.

Konja7

Please please PLEASE give us continuity! I mean this has to be it right!? It's the Battle Frontier, Pokemon! Be the best you can be and you'll find your destiny...! It's our master plannnnnn! The power's in your hannndddd! Pokemon!

It's in the f**king name!!! How would they avoid continuity!? I mean they'd have to like really really really really really try. Please don't go through that bs.

How would they avoid continuity?

Well, they have started by putting Battle Frontier in Hoenn.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So, either they moved the Frontier to its game location, or this is an anime-original version.

If it's a tournament, I guess we're doing the Dome?

Konja7

This was the 7th episode?

Did they just not tell us because how boring it was?

I don't mean the episode in of itself but the title and summary being boring because at least the other episodes dealt with something far more specific that could be illustrated while this not the case.

Episode 4 doesn't have a illustration either (in fact, the twitter doesn't announce the title either). However, it is the episode where Scorbunny appear.

Maybe the tournament in Episode 7 will be important for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.